No announcement yet.

Wtf happened to Star Wars

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
    downloading now thanks, big B, cheers. I think I read part of the first one.
    Cool. Let us know what ya think of them.

Comment

who cares lol the entire series even the original ones sucked.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        I feel the same way.

The plot aside, The Last Jedi was bad because of the SJW crap at every turn.

Solo was better, but I think it's paying the price for the crap in TLJ.

I think Star Wars as a whole is an example of what NOT to do to a franchise.

They put big name people in charge, like directors, writers, and a lot of actors too. Then they allowed the studio (Disney) to inject their politics.

What they should have done is what Cobra Kai, the continuation of the Karate Kid franchise, did. The 3 guys who came up with it had a few movies under their belt, but they are not big name guys. But they were FANS of the Karate Kid franchise.

Thus they did it right. It's got like a 90%+ positive rating, and was renewed for a news season like days after it came out. It was a huge hit.

You can find YouTube videos saying comparing these two, which is where I first heard the comparison. It made sense to me.

They needed to get Star Wars fans to do these new films, not just Hollywood people who are big names, but really have no personal connection to Star Wars.
        I watched the first 2 Cobra Kai episodes and enjoyed them.

The biggest difference is that Cobra Kai was made for fans of the original, the new Star Wars certainly wasn't.

I haven't seen Solo yet but apparently it's commercial flop is due to Last Jedi backlash more so than its own quality or lack thereof.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
          he'll be backbar.
          I approve of this post.

Comment

The new Star Wars movies have all been really good.

Comment

The Last Jedi is by far the worst Star Wars movie.

Ever.

By far.

Worst part is they gave that director 3 more Star Wars movies to do!

Comment

The lgbt liberal agenda, Disney, and a new kinda twisted fan, who just don’t get it.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
                  Ok... I'm not a massive fan and just watched the Last Jedi last night.

I've been reading how Solo has flopped due to fam backlash about all this SJW nonsense agenda being pushed in the movies.

The Last Jedi was imo pretty dire and the agenda pushing was blatantly obvious and had a negative effect on the quality of the movie.

Is the force really female?

https://www.theverge.com/2017/12/7/1...representation

Wtf happened?

Why are the new characters so bland?

Is it a trap?
                  The SJW **** kills fun for all, man.

The way I look at it, they had three great movies to start with. It was going to be pretty hard to top them or even matcht them. They're just milking the same idea for too long. At this point, who cares? We know the real star wars crew was the original crew and that's all that matters, really. Hollywood cares way too much about agenda rather than actually entertaining people anymore. That will change though after enough bombs, like this one.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
                    Ok... I'm not a massive fan and just watched the Last Jedi last night.

I've been reading how Solo has flopped due to fam backlash about all this SJW nonsense agenda being pushed in the movies.

The Last Jedi was imo pretty dire and the agenda pushing was blatantly obvious and had a negative effect on the quality of the movie.

Is the force really female?

https://www.theverge.com/2017/12/7/1...representation

Wtf happened?

Why are the new characters so bland?

Is it a trap?
                    Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                    The new Star Wars movies have all been really good.

See, man?

The SJWs actually like this garbage.

Sad really...

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post

See, man?

The SJWs actually like this garbage.

Sad really...
                      If you don't like it then don't watch, sissy boy. Quit crying about it

Comment

Working...
                      X