Vermont Republican Governor sign gun control bills into law

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
    Show me where the forefathers are talking about how citizens cannot own fully automatic firearms and grenade launchers. Enlighten me.
    They didn't. We The People decided that. Thats exactly the type of thing I'm saying with mag size, but you all caught up in your feelings to see this one straight or w/e.

I really cannot argue with you on this any longer if you are this clueless about the purpose of the 2nd amendment
    Yea I'd be closing up my remarks real quick too if my remarks were as out of touch as yours here. Just take the L. Live to see another day.

Quit being so emotional doe. It ruins the logical portion of your arguments.

and cannot see how having firearms severely limited to something like 2 rounds impedes the peoples ability to defend themselves against a potentially hostile government which would be armed to the teeth.
    Didn't say anything about what I did or didn't wanna see you baby with the emotions all the time. I'm Dr Spock on this sh^t & you are that crying Daniel Tosh baby mask ffs.

ALL I'M SAYING IS WE HAVE CONTROL OVER SOMETHING LIKE HOW MANY ROUNDS ARE IN A MAG. THE FOREFATHERS DIDN'T DECIDE THIS ONE BACK A COUPLE HUNDRO YEARS AGO. QUIT BEING F#CKING SILLY.

I merely threw out 2 & 50 mag rds to go with extremes on both ends & cuz the forefathers had no clue what the future would bring with this hence why we have control of these issues now.

Comment

I'll cite one source, you could take it from there and do your own research.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.chica...story,amp.html

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
        Show me where the forefathers are talking about how citizens cannot own fully automatic firearms and grenade launchers. Enlighten me.

I really cannot argue with you on this any longer if you are this clueless about the purpose of the 2nd amendment, and cannot see how having firearms severely limited to something like 2 rounds impedes the peoples ability to defend themselves against a potentially hostile government which would be armed to the teeth.
        If the 2nd only applies to technology from the Founders time, so too does the 1st.

So of you argue that large capacity magazines aren't covered by the 2nd, you're arguing the TV, radio, movies, and the Internet isn't covered by the 1st.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          Yea I'd be closing up my remarks real quick too if my remarks were as out of touch as yours here. Just take the L. Live to see another day.
          Oh Lord, we got another e-competer here!

Since you're one who "wins" and lays claim to others "losing", please explain how this contest you engage in actually works.

What are the rules? How does the scoring system work? Who are the officials and judges? Is there a place you keep W-L records, and is there a playoff or ranking system for guys like you who always seem to "win"?

Do tell. I hear alot about this game, but no one who plays it can tell me how it actually works. And I've asked alot.....
          Last edited by 1bad65; 04-14-2018, 05:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Funt-Cucker View Post
            I’ll cite one source, you could take it from there and do your own research.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.chica...story,amp.html
            That doesn't refute what was said.

You're refuting a strawman argument I didn't make.

Please try again.

Remember, we said Chicago has some of the strictest gun laws, not the most strict in the nation as your source cited and refuted.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              That doesn't refute what was said.

You're refuting a strawman argument I didn't make.

Please try again.

Remember, we said Chicago has some of the strictest gun laws, not the most strict in the nation as your source cited and refuted.
              Please do try and keep up here, son.

You're trying to split hairs without doing any research of your own.

The argument here is about gun laws and I cited you a source to show, in fact, Chicago has some of the most lax gun laws of most big cities.

When Chicago did have some of the "strictest" gun laws, the murder rate went down.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/l...htmlstory.html

Numbers don't lie, sheep like you do. All in the sake of "winning" an online argument.

You're not that smart.

Take this L and wear it with pride cause you my friend are a Funt-Cucker.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                They didn't. We The People decided that. Thats exactly the type of thing I'm saying with mag size, but you all caught up in your feelings to see this one straight or w/e.

Quit being so emotional doe. It ruins the logical portion of your arguments.

Didn't say anything about what I did or didn't wanna see you baby with the emotions all the time. I'm Dr Spock on this sh^t & you are that crying Daniel Tosh baby mask ffs.

ALL I'M SAYING IS WE HAVE CONTROL OVER SOMETHING LIKE HOW MANY ROUNDS ARE IN A MAG. THE FOREFATHERS DIDN'T DECIDE THIS ONE BACK A COUPLE HUNDRO YEARS AGO. QUIT BEING F#CKING SILLY.

I merely threw out 2 & 50 mag rds to go with extremes on both ends & cuz the forefathers had no clue what the future would bring with this hence why we have control of these issues now.

In the process of asking me now over 5 times to stop being emotional, you're the one behind your computer about to pop a blood vessel as evidenced by the bolded parts. Its pretty clear your panties are in a bunch, capitalizing your words as if doing so will make your weak as$ argument anymore credible. Take it easy E-warrior. You are having an extremely difficult time understanding the essence of the 2nd amendment and I am clearly not going to be the one to snap you out of your stupidity.

Comment

Edit*********
                  Last edited by JimRaynor; 04-14-2018, 06:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Funt-Cucker View Post
                    This is a myth that Chicago (Illinois) has some of the strictest gun laws. But go ahead, keep regurgitating what you hear. Just makes you two a couple of Funt Cuckers.
                    Not strictest but stricter than Indiana right?

But share a link my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                      What's your point??

State laws apply to Detroit.

What years did Michigan allow for open and concealed carry?
                      My point is you lied & said Detroit had strict gun laws. Why did you lie?

Comment

Working...
                      X