Are guys who made millions scamming impressive like madoff and pharma boy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are guys who made millions scamming impressive like madoff and pharma boy

They sort off gain my "respect" for pulling a scam like that and making millions... you have to be a smart scammer to make millions..

unlike your regular street thugs who goes to jail for a few hundred $$$..

Of course, the more impresive people are those who made billions the legal way..

But there are always people who have a knack for scamming...

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
    They sort off gain my "respect" for pulling a scam like that and making millions... you have to be a smart scammer to make millions..

unlike your regular street thugs who goes to jail for a few hundred $$$..

Of course, the more impresive people are those who made billions the legal way..

But there are always people who have a knack for scamming...

Dayiuum brother you are going after corruption like a wolf..
    War butler! My homeboy !!! War! WAR! You seriously got a pair of coconuts as balls!!! WAR BUTLER... **** y'all mother suckers In Swahili

Comment

I get what you are saying, but to me the real smart ones are the guys we never knew of. Cuz if these two were THAT bada$$ & smart they'd have gotten the f#ck out with millions instead of ending up locked up for any time at all. And I'm sure there are guys who were running scams, made their millions, went legit & gtfo of their scam before it was ever found out to be a scam.

I believe that mighta been how JFK's dad or grandfather got rich iirc. Not through scams, but criminal sh^t & then once he got paid he went legit. Thats the move if you got less options. Criminal sh^t & scam sh^t are bad ideas obviously, but if you got fewer options to legitness then doing something dirty & getting paid & then getting out to go legit isn't THAT awful a thing to do considering the end goal even if I don't think I could personally do that sorta sh^t.

Comment

Working...
      X