Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post

Who are you?

Who's dick you sucking?
    MEGA please don't ban hammer77777 he's promised to blow Jhonny and Jhonny is gonna let him, then give him his well deserved golden shower.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
      Hammer rules, we suck.
      Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Hammer rules, we suck.
      I Know!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by HAMMER77777 View Post
        I Know!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        I'm on your side dopey!

I was making fun of -mega- for not knowing how to use mod features despite being a mod for so long now. I've long accused him of not banning people for racism but now I've figured out why, he doesn't even know how to!

I've been called ch1nk and numerous other racial slurs and he sits back and does nothing. Now I've figured out why.

I find it hilarious how he says "Haha I banned hammer7777 from the lounge" only to see you post and he's scratching his head wondering what he did wrong. LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
          I'm an asshole

Yes u are.
          Also, nice try. Yawn. If u look at that post, u can see that MEGA edited it. So nice try faggot. Again, as to the other thing you're claiming, pics or it didn't happen.

You'll be posting for Several More Hours, because It's DAYTIME in Australia. I Know your pattern now. If you're not American, u don't matter. Go suck Bernard Tomic's dick.

Comment

I Know!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            your bf thinks youre the bees knees too !!!!!

Comment

I'm on your side dopey!

I was making fun of -mega- for not knowing how to use mod features despite being a mod for so long now. I've long accused him of not banning people for racism but now I've figured out why, he doesn't even know how to!

I've been called ch1nk and numerous other racial slurs and he sits back and does nothing. Now I've figured out why.
              Ya, I thought u were but u added in that "I don't even like Hammer". That's what pissed me off.
              If someone writes that c-word u mentioned, they should be instantly banned. Theres no room for racism here.

Comment

Yes u are.
                Also, nice try. Yawn. If u look at that post, u can see that MEGA edited it.
                !!!!!!

thank god he didnt evict you......i have so much fun at your expense

Comment

Ya, I thought u were but u added in that "I don't even like Hammer". That's what pissed me off.
                  If someone writes that c-word u mentioned, they should be instantly banned. Theres no room for racism here.
                  well that was necessary because you gave me a "kick me" gift but i've since gotten over it.

Comment

I'm on your side dopey!

I find it hilarious how he says "Haha I banned hammer7777 from the lounge" only to see you post and he's scratching his head wondering what he did wrong. LOL
                    Originally posted by HAMMER77777 View Post
                    !!!!!!!!!!!!!

it keeps getting better and better !!!!!

frick, meet frack. !!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                      !!!!!!!!!!!!!

it keeps getting better and better !!!!!

frick, meet frack. !!!!!!
                      you still mad that i exposed how you have over 13,000 posts in only a few months, diaper boy?

Comment

Working...
                      X