No announcement yet.

"Mod -MEGA-": A Year In Review

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HAMMER77777 View Post
    You need to enforce the rules strictly as they do on sites like FLYERTALK, million mile secrets, etc.. You have used the word "******", which, in This Day And Age, is equivalent to the "n" word. Personal attacks by anyone should result in the post being deleted, and a ban after a warning. Masking profanity should be banned (Im guilty of this as well, but only because y'all allow it). Zero tolerance on personal stuff, racism, etc.. We should discuss the issues, not the posters. Boxing Or bust.

Much to be desired, IMHO.
    You need to stop being a rat fink. **** Flyertalk!!

You engage just as much as the next guy. I've had over 50 reports from you in the last week. Your like the poster who cried wolf.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post

You engage just as much as the next guy. I've had over 50 reports from you in the last week. Your like the poster who cried wolf.
      Damn right. Because the rules were broken. Thus I flagged. Yes FLYERTALK, city data are the gold standards on forums. TALKTENNIS is another I moderate. I'm proud to be a moderator who bans someone who doesnt follow the rules. You just made a personal attack again. Id ban u for life from FT just for that. Because we are civilized professional adults. Should be the same here. Think Ruth Chris Steakhouse, not Burger King.

Comment

I've seen when you stepped your game up before. I'm just glad that we're on the level and everything has been cool so far. (I still see you though)

I do remember deleting that thread.

It's funny, there's a real thin line I got to tote. On one hand both were "animals" (as you put it). However, I'm white. Plus I got thick skin. I can identify with that and say "yea, **** those animals". But I'm not black, "animal" can be an offensive word which has been used to describe blacks as a whole.

So what am I supposed to do?

I wish everyone was more color blind to skin color and focused more on getting money and supporting them and theirs through blood, sweat and tears.

In my opinion, a man who prospers, lives happy and harbors no resentment.
        Yeah I hear ya Blacks Animals hurt black people feelings because .klklsaf lmfao im gonna stop but I get ya.

Green is the only color that matters to me, real shit! but if a leva disrespects its nothing to put it in park and show em what time it is.

Comment

Damn right. Because the rules were broken. Thus I flagged. Yes FLYERTALK, city data are the gold standards on forums. TALKTENNIS is another I moderate. I'm proud to be a moderator who bans someone who doesnt follow the rules. You just made a personal attack again. Id ban u for life from FT just for that. Because we are civilized professional adults. Should be the same here. Think Ruth Chris Steakhouse, not Burger King.

Eat,,, my,,, assh*le!

I deleted posts and warned users. You're just too soft for the lounge, stick to NSB.

I'm gonna make an account now at flyertalk.
          (I suggest everybody here do the same)

Comment

You engage just as much as the next guy. I've had over 50 reports from you in the last week.

lmao at that @ Hammer's b*tch ass still crying and reporting dudes

hey hammer

Comment

those who pick, the top spot will be looked upon as a sniveling suck up.
              those who pick the lower options will be looked upon as bitter cu/nts whos been banned.

we all could do better.

Comment

Damn right. Because the rules were broken. Thus I flagged. Yes FLYERTALK, city data are the gold standards on forums. TALKTENNIS is another I moderate. I'm proud to be a moderator who bans someone who doesnt follow the rules. You just made a personal attack again. Id ban u for life from FT just for that.

Comment

Meh, you do your best considering some poster in here.
                  Really wish you guys would have a daily limit of thread starters by posters though. It would seriously cut down on the troll treads and make the alts easier to identify and ban.

Comment

Eat,,, my,,, assh*le!

I deleted posts and warned users. You're just too soft for the lounge, stick to NSB.

I'm gonna make an account now at flyertalk.
                    (I suggest everybody here do the same)
                    Personal attack again. Ya, come to FT. I will ban u instantly. NSB is the whole point of this forum. **** the stupid lounge. If I was a mod, straight up 25% of people in here are gone, easily. We're here to discuss Boxing only. Not race, not car crashes, just Boxing. IE, uppercuts, defense, jabs, crosses, etc.. Nuts and bolts Boxing. Not this other drama on here i see from Time to Time.

Post like this in FT, I dare u. You wouldnt last 1 Day in there. Of course, we dont discriminate against anybody, but our usual demographic tends to be upper class, travelers who usually fly business or first class. Come on there, this should be fun. I eagerly await your "arrival". We can discuss "frequent flier miles", that is if you're able to even spell that phrase LOL!"peeleft:

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                      Damn right. Rules are here to be enforced. Discuss Boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X