"Mod -MEGA-": A Year In Review

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HAMMER77777 View Post
    Did u hear the new Leroy song?

(sing to tune of YMCA) Hey Elroy Leroy WHY ARE YOU GAY? hey Leroy Elroy WHY ARE YOU GAY-HAY? You take ev-er-y- thing up your fucking ass, u can hang OUT WITH ALL YOUR BOYS. ELROY, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, get yourself off the ground, THERE'S NO NEED TO BE A faggot (refrain), HEY ELROY LEROY, WHY ARE U GAY, HEY ELROY LEROY WHY ARE U GAY-HAY?
    oh i think i know that one!

let me see if i remember the lyrics!

Hey Elroy Leroy WHY ARE YOU GAY? hey Leroy Elroy WHY ARE YOU GAY-HAY? You take ev-er-y- thing up your ****ing ass, u can hang OUT WITH ALL YOUR BOYS. ELROY, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, get yourself off the ground, THERE'S NO NEED TO BE A ****** (refrain), HEY ELROY LEROY, WHY ARE U GAY, HEY ELROY LEROY WHY ARE U GAY-HAY?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
      i agree.

i gave elrod a vibrator gift because he's an untapped vagina that needs to be pleasured for once in his life.
      I Know! Check out the new Leroy song. Just remember, sing it to the tune of YMCA.

Comment

that's right kid, expect those gifts to keep coming.

Hammer and I are coming for you. for all the injustices you've caused.
        i cant wait

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
          Shaolin Sword
          dfgdfgdgfdgd

Shaolin Sword
          Today 12:38 AMShaolin Sword
          fdgdfgdfgdfgdgg

Shaolin Sword
          Today 12:38 AMShaolin Sword
          fdgdfgdfgdgdg

they have so much in common, beside sharing the same bed
          Hey Elroy Leroy WHY ARE YOU GAY? hey Leroy Elroy WHY ARE YOU GAY-HAY? You take ev-er-y- thing up your ****ing ass, u can hang OUT WITH ALL YOUR BOYS. ELROY, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, get yourself off the ground, THERE'S NO NEED TO BE A ****** (refrain), HEY ELROY LEROY, WHY ARE U GAY, HEY ELROY LEROY WHY ARE U GAY-HAY?

Comment

oh i think i know that one!

let me see if i remember the lyrics!

Ya, buddy! Thats his theme song! I even got my wife singing it. LEROY, WHY ARE YOU GAY-HAY?

Comment

Ya, buddy! Thats his theme song! I even got my wife singing it. LEROY, WHY ARE YOU GAY-HAY?
              they play that one on the radio all the time. i love that song!

**Hey Elroy Leroy WHY ARE YOU GAY? hey Leroy Elroy WHY ARE YOU GAY-HAY? You take ev-er-y- thing up your ****ing ass, u can hang OUT WITH ALL YOUR BOYS. ELROY, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, get yourself off the ground, THERE'S NO NEED TO BE A ****** (refrain), HEY ELROY LEROY, WHY ARE U GAY, HEY ELROY LEROY WHY ARE U GAY-HAY?

Comment

that's right kid, expect those gifts to keep coming.

Hammer and I are coming for you. for all the injustices you've caused.
                U got it brother. U had me all wrong. U thought I was freedom before. Told u I wasn't. Those idiots don't represent true conservatism.

Comment

they play that one on the radio all the time. i love that song!

**Hey Elroy Leroy WHY ARE YOU GAY? hey Leroy Elroy WHY ARE YOU GAY-HAY? You take ev-er-y- thing up your ****ing ass, u can hang OUT WITH ALL YOUR BOYS. ELROY, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, get yourself off the ground, THERE'S NO NEED TO BE A ****** (refrain), HEY ELROY LEROY, WHY ARE U GAY, HEY ELROY LEROY WHY ARE U GAY-HAY?
                  HAHAHAHAHAHA! I like your style man!

Comment

U got it brother. U had me all wrong. U thought I was freedom before. Told u I wasn't. Those idiots don't represent true conservatism.
                    thanks brother!

i have to go for a little bit. but i will be back soon.

elroys sister is calling for me and i can't leave her waiting.

*sings along to my new favorite song*

**Hey Elroy Leroy WHY ARE YOU GAY? hey Leroy Elroy WHY ARE YOU GAY-HAY? You take ev-er-y- thing up your ****ing ass, u can hang OUT WITH ALL YOUR BOYS. ELROY, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, get yourself off the ground, THERE'S NO NEED TO BE A ****** (refrain), HEY ELROY LEROY, WHY ARE U GAY, HEY ELROY LEROY WHY ARE U GAY-HAY?**

Comment

• **Hey Elroy Leroy WHY ARE YOU GAY? hey Leroy Elroy WHY ARE YOU GAY-HAY? You take ev-er-y- thing up your FUCKing ass, u can hang OUT WITH ALL YOUR BOYS. ELROY, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, get yourself off the ground, THERE'S NO NEED TO BE A FAGGOT (refrain), HEY ELROY LEROY, WHY ARE U GAY, HEY ELROY LEROY WHY ARE U GAY-HAY?**

Comment

Working...
                      X