Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
    Hammer 777

Red k

Act like a professional moderator, idiot.

RED K....

"Mod -MEGA-": A Year In... 09-01-2017 12:52 AM HAMMER77777 Elroy is a stupid gay loser.

Comment

• Megan's ban dance

Comment

• homer's day off...

Comment

• a brief history

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
          Oh and why don't you accidentally buy yourself another kick me sign and call yourself a gay boy again, gay boy.
          Originally posted by HAMMER77777 View Post
          I dont buy anything, idiot. Im here only to discuss Boxing. Suck my dick, *** before I ban u some more. U suck. hahahahaha!
          Go under your name and look at the kick me sign you bought yourself. It says who bought it, you f**king ****-stick. Lmfao
          Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post

youre a dumb salty pillow biter. you gave yourself the perfect gift
          I dont buy anything in here stupid ass. Im here only for Boxing. Shut up now, Its 2:30 AM here, I am done. Get a life unless Im that important to u. Idiot. Shut up
          Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
          nothing you ever type or do will outdo you giving yourself a fnck you gay boy gift.

i hope youre not the smart one at that g@y fly site
          Elron Hubbard, Im new to this forum and I didnt Know how the gifting process worked. I thought I was entering the sender's name instead of the recipient. Sheesh, honest mistake. I have used this forum to discuss Boxing only, in the past, so I was unfamiliar with the feature. Its like making a typo. Lets get over it, LOL.
          ''quotyes, doe''

!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post

I, Elory Leroy the Gay, am a loser, who only posts All Night Long in the US (because Im on Australian Time), but then suddenly, when It's DAYTIME in the US then I become quiet for Several Hours, because I'm Sleeping in Melbourne. I'm trying to pretend I'm American (the only country that matters), but The Timing of my postings suggests either 1. I stay up All Night And Sleep All Day in the US, or 2. (most likely) I'm in A Time Zone, about 12 Hours away from the US, in Australia.

I'm an idiot and I'm crying for attention in this forum. All Hammer has to do is write a 1-word jab, then I will pathetically write about 8 posts in retaliation because I'm a sad loser sitting alone fucking a kangaroo in the outback of Aussieland. I suck at life.

In addition, I cannot spell "fuck", instead writing fnck, which sounds like fuh-nuck. I also can't spell "bitch", instead writing something that rhymes with the word "glitch". Also, I'm too stupid to figure out how to write "shit" on here, without being censored, so I write shlt, which, no matter what, always reads like SHILT, and fucks up people's reading patterns. It sounds like a word that rhymes with guilt, and messes up people's reading rhythm, as does fuh-nuck, blitch, etc.. Only smart people like Hammer can write bitch, fuck, ass, cunt, motherfucker, without being censored. I'm too dumb to do it
            I am ******ed. Poor me. I'm just a gay Elroy Leroy Jetson.
            I Know.
            Last edited by HAMMER77777; 09-02-2017, 02:22 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by HOMER7-7=7 View Post
              I Know I smoke a mean cahk
              if im spelling ''certain'' words wrong, how do you know what theyre supposed to mean

dumb fnck

Comment

I'm an idiot in Australia that misspells words. Of course people Know what they mean, but I fuck up their reading patterns by writing things that sound like 2 syllables FUH-NUCK. I'm not smart enough to figure out how to write fuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by HOMER7-7=7 View Post
                  youre not shy about being an obsessive ******

''of course EVERYONE knows what those words mean but i, homer7-7=7, must bltch and moan about it !!!!!!''

Comment

I just Woke up now, because I was off this forum for 7 Hours. Thats because I'm in Australia, And Its DAYTIME now. Thats why I post All Night in the US.
                    I Know....
                    https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...=751223&page=8

Comment

• Originally posted by HAMMER77777 View Post
                      clocking my time.....homer has no shame

''7 hours''

Comment

Working...
                      X