Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Mod -MEGA-": A Year In Review

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You've done well Mega.. I'll have to give you a 3/5 rating next year if you don't ban some of these trolls and alts..

Comment

• Originally posted by HAMMER77777 View Post
      Elron Hubbard, Im new to this forum and I didnt Know how the gifting process worked. I thought I was entering the sender's name instead of the recipient. Sheesh, honest mistake. I have used this forum to discuss Boxing only, in the past, so I was unfamiliar with the feature. Its like making a typo. Lets get over it, LOL.
      it was a sweet collection of events that made your self ownage a classic. while you were bragging about banning people, you wanted to go a step further. and it bit you bad.

it was much better than a typo.

the red k was gAF too.

Comment

• u be a'ight n sheeeeiiiit

Comment

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
          So we're coming up on almost a year now of me being mod. How do you guys think I've done and what could I do better?

I think I've done pretty well so far. On one end of the spectrum I have Freedom saying I'm a "black sympathizer" on the other end I have sunspace comparing me to Hitler.

I think that puts me somewhere in the middle. Which is pretty good and true to my character.

Mind you, I couldn't have done this without Bostonguy and Tbear's help and experience along the way. Props.

Anyways, all of you suck (imo) and need to step your game up! So if you got some **** to say then, here's the place. Get it off your chest, b*tch's!!

Poll to follow
          I was thinking pretty cool but after how you treated Sunspace, it's down to meh.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            I was thinking pretty cool but after how you treated Sunspace, it's down to meh.
            Meh is cool with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
              So we're coming up on almost a year now of me being mod. How do you guys think I've done and what could I do better?

I think I've done pretty well so far. On one end of the spectrum I have Freedom saying I'm a "black sympathizer" on the other end I have sunspace comparing me to Hitler.

I think that puts me somewhere in the middle. Which is pretty good and true to my character.

Mind you, I couldn't have done this without Bostonguy and Tbear's help and experience along the way. Props.

Anyways, all of you suck (imo) and need to step your game up! So if you got some **** to say then, here's the place. Get it off your chest, b*tch's!!

Poll to follow
              If you're a mod how come you have such uber weak karma power?

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                it was a sweet collection of events that made your self ownage a classic. while you were bragging about banning people, you wanted to go a step further. and it bit you bad.

it was much better than a typo.

the red k was gAF too.
                Um, no. I wasnt familiar with the process, as I have never used that feature before, so I simply entered the sender's name instead of the recipient. Roughly equivalent to a typo. Honest mistake, that's all. I guess u never make mistakes?

Comment

• Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                  most of the mods on here are ****, your probably no different
                  Originally posted by mlac View Post
                  this^

i didnt even know you were a mod but voted 0%
                  Kigali, his alts + his cripple crew flood the forum and make it almost unreadable and the mods never ban them or do anything..

It's not like they are amusing either...just mentally ill.
                  Thank you!

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                    If you're a mod how come you have such uber weak karma power?
                    Excellent point!

Comment

• Originally posted by HAMMER77777 View Post
                      Cool, because I'm HAMMER77777, NOT Hammer777777.
                      Who are you?

Comment

Working...
                      X