The Islamification of the United Kingdom

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sir_Didymus
    replied
    Let me know when you cowards want to discuss this like men without you crying, deflecting, hiding and changing the subject conveniently.

How someone can call "The Final Solution" a "mean Tweet" when it lead to the death of millions is beyond me. What a fool.

Leave a comment:

• Sir_Didymus
    replied
    Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    He's not hiding, he's speaking truth.

Islam = religion
    Arabic = race
    Looks like you have trouble reading too. I also called him "hateful" and "ignorant". By the way me calling him racist goes back to him being a sensitive soul crying when someone mentions a fact and just so happens to use the word "white".

Leave a comment:

• Sir_Didymus
    replied
    Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    How much muslim violence did Britain experience in the last year? And your worried about Katie Hopkins' 'mean tweets?'

You need to get your priorities straight, mate...
    You're deflecting, again. Do you not know how to address a point directly? Talk to me about about Katie Hopkins and her "Final Solution". Stop hiding like a coward and be a man. Tell us what you really think.

Leave a comment:

• 1bad65
    replied
    Originally posted by Sir_Didymus View Post
    Are you STILL hiding behind "Islam is not a race"? Really? Did you once again conveniently ignore you being "hateful" and "ignorant"? What a coward.
    He's not hiding, he's speaking truth.

Islam = religion
    Arabic = race

Leave a comment:

• BostonGuy
    replied
    Originally posted by Sir_Didymus View Post
    Are you STILL hiding behind "Islam is not a race"? Really? Did you once again conveniently ignore you being "hateful" and "ignorant"? What a coward.

Listen, pal. You can deny it all you want it's there for all to see what you are when you've supported the likes of Katie Hopkins who not only pěssed off Muslims and Jews when she mentioned "The Final Solution" but decent people in general which is why she deleted all her Tweets. You, again, ignored that too. How convenient.
    How much muslim violence did Britain experience in the last year? And your worried about Katie Hopkins' 'mean tweets?'

You need to get your priorities straight, mate...

Leave a comment:

• Sir_Didymus
    replied
    Again. Islam is not a race you ****ing nitwit. It's not racist to abhor an ideology that preaches hate, intolerance and makes anti-scientific claims. Conflating Islam with race is not a valid point and demonstrates your ignorance.

Listen, pal. You can deny it all you want it's there for all to see what you are when you've supported the likes of Katie Hopkins who not only pěssed off Muslims and Jews when she mentioned "The Final Solution" but decent people in general which is why she deleted all her Tweets. You, again, ignored that too. How convenient.

Leave a comment:

• 1bad65
    replied
    This is a ridiculously absurd and asinine post. Islamic terrorism is because of "Israel"? That's just totally insane.

So the muslim terrorist who mowed down scores of people in Spain last summer happened because of Israel?

That is an insanely stupid assertion.
    The Barbary Pirates were committing so much terrorism on the high seas against Americans that Thomas Jefferson had to send the Navy out to deal with them.

For you grubers, thay was long, long before the State of Israel was established.

Try a better excuse to defend a violent religion founded by a pedophile.

Leave a comment:

• 1bad65
    replied
    Again. Islam is not a race you ****ing nitwit. It's not racist to abhor an ideology that preaches hate, intolerance and makes anti-scientific claims. Conflating Islam with race is not a valid point and demonstrates your ignorance.
    I've had to point that out countless times myself.

Apologists/liberals get so used to playing the race card, the mindlessly try and use it even when the issue isn't about race.

Gruber didn't call them stupid for nothing.

Leave a comment:

• Lester Tutor
    replied
    Don't agree with someone else's viewpoint? Shut the discussion down by crying "racism."

I appreciate Katie Hopkins' candor and commitment to speaking up when so many ordinary and decent Brits are afraid to, because people like you who cry "racism."
    Never called you racist. I think u deal with so much moderating you get some benefit of doubt or allowed some realistic opinion. I don’t care who likes who at the microscopic level. Criticizing mainstream things is more fun

Leave a comment:

• BostonGuy
    replied
    Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
    no its not, it's how its interpreted. that's the main reason why liberal coined extremism, radicalism, or fanaticism.

Israel is the main culprit for the whole narrative and the divide. Middle Eastern countries since the Palestinian conflict of course are going to ride with their oppressed, mainly because western backed states have oppressed holy lands. the west stays laxed out about these issues and just point the figures at problems caused after WWII.

Islam aint new man. that shıt is old and if anything described today were real it would've existed with terrorist acts way before Israel came to being.

Israel funds terrorist acts to keep the status quo as it is.

Turkish Republic was founded to rid of traditional fascist and Islamic ways from the Ottoman Empire, but it was never written as a religion of terror because that wasnt so.

Even Dracula the impailer, impailed my peoples for fun, but he didnt buy into terrorist hype around Islam. Islamaphobia is real
    This is a ridiculously absurd and asinine post. Islamic terrorism is because of "Israel"? That's just totally insane.

So the muslim terrorist who mowed down scores of people in Spain last summer happened because of Israel?

That is an insanely stupid assertion.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X