Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Islamification of the United Kingdom

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Young jihadis from syria to be welcomed back to UK...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...rosecuted.html

''Naive' teenagers who return to Britain after fighting for ISIS should be allowed to reintegrate rather than face prosecution, according to the anti-terror watchdog.

Max Hill QC said hundreds of Britons coming home after serving under the brutal terror group in Iraq and Syria have not been charged to avoid 'losing a generation' of young men.

Around half of the estimated 850 UK citizens who joined ISIS in the Middle East have since returned, according to official figures.'

unbelievable....

Comment

• Break out the ticker tape.

Comment

• Hang them...

Comment

• You now face up to 15 years in prison in the UK for viewing nationalist materials online. It is a totally compromised state. We need to build new alliances elsewhere. We are in bed with a country we will probably need to bomb half a generation from now.

Comment

• Originally posted by //// View Post
            You now face up to 15 years in prison in the UK for viewing nationalist materials online. It is a totally compromised state. We need to build new alliances elsewhere. We are in bed with a country we will probably need to bomb half a generation from now.
            You ain't fooling me Ahmed

Comment

• Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
              You ain't fooling me Ahmed
              I don't know what you mean lawnktawyantay jackson

Comment

• Who cares..the UK is full of fkn morons and brainless idiots..adding a few more won't make any difference.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post

good stuff ^.

Comment

Working...
                      X