• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sir_Didymus
    replied
    Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    That clarifies it.

Plus, when discussing the Final Solution in terms of the Holocaust, you capitalize the words. She didn't do that in the initial tweet.

Just liberals looking to play Gotcha! to avoid the topic.

Which in this case is Islamic terrorism.

You are correct, he's more outraged by a Tweet than by acts of terror. Pathetic.
    Let me know when you're done crying and avoiding what "The Final Solution" actually means. A lack of education does that to a man.

Leave a comment:

• Sir_Didymus
    replied
    You called Boston Guy a "racist" for his comments on Islam.

Then when confronted and told Islam is not a race, YOU ARGUED that point.

Get out of here with that semantics nonsense.

Either way though, let's try and move forward here...So you do say that Islam is NOT a race, correct?
    Go back to the comment where I said you have trouble reading. It remains true because in that very comment I told you that me calling him racist has to do with him getting offended just because I used the word "white" for making a factual statement. What a complete idiot.

Leave a comment:

• 1bad65
    replied
    That clarifies it.

Plus, when discussing the Final Solution in terms of the Holocaust, you capitalize the words. She didn't do that in the initial tweet.

Just liberals looking to play Gotcha! to avoid the topic.

Which in this case is Islamic terrorism.

You are correct, he's more outraged by a Tweet than by acts of terror. Pathetic.

Leave a comment:

• 1bad65
    replied
    Originally posted by Sir_Didymus View Post
    Not once did I say Islam was a race, dummy. Quote me.
    You called Boston Guy a "racist" for his comments on Islam.

Then when confronted and told Islam is not a race, YOU ARGUED that point.

Get out of here with that semantics nonsense.

Either way though, let's try and move forward here...So you do say that Islam is NOT a race, correct?

Leave a comment:

• BostonGuy
    replied
    What strikes me is that Didymus is more outraged by Katie Hopkins' tweets than actual muslim terrorism.

Another remarkable aspect is that Katie Hopkins was actually investigated by the police for her tweet. The U.K. has gone from one of birthplaces of free speech and expression to a place that criminalizes certain kinds of speech.

Leave a comment:

• BostonGuy
    replied
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.f41442eefe7f

Hopkins quickly deleted the tweet after it drew a reaction and replaced it with an edited version that read, “we need a true solution.” She said she stood by the original and called her use of the word “final” a “typo” that she deleted because she found it “disrespectful to the survivors in Manchester.”

Leave a comment:

• Sir_Didymus
    replied
    You can hurl all the childish insults you want, but Islam is still a religion and not a race.

You may hate that fact, but it is what it is.

I've not cited that whatsoever.

I'm still trying to catch you up on the basics before we proceed.

Keep up first, then we can move on to that.

No need to discuss the video if you first can't grasp the basic facts here.
    Not once did I say Islam was a race, dummy. Quote me.

Leave a comment:

• Sir_Didymus
    replied
    Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    I think she hastily tweeted something that was construed as "the final solution" when that was not her intent. She also stated for the record that she was not referring to WWII "final solution." I don't read minds, so I give her the benefit of the doubt.

So now that you've decided to man up you've just dismissed the history behind "The Final Solution" and you've justified her actions by saying she didn't mean it. So you're saying she's stupid, clueless and uneducated if she didn't know that. Yet you follow her. What does that make you then?

Case closed. You lose.

Leave a comment:

• 1bad65
    replied
    Let me know when you cowards want to discuss this like men without you crying, deflecting, hiding and changing the subject conveniently.
    You can hurl all the childish insults you want, but Islam is still a religion and not a race.

You may hate that fact, but it is what it is.

How someone can call "The Final Solution" a "mean Tweet" when it lead to the death of millions is beyond me. What a fool.
    I've not cited that whatsoever.

I'm still trying to catch you up on the basics before we proceed.

Keep up first, then we can move on to that.

No need to discuss the video if you first can't grasp the basic facts here.

Leave a comment:

• BostonGuy
    replied
    You're deflecting, again. Do you not know how to address a point directly? Talk to me about about Katie Hopkins and her "Final Solution". Stop hiding like a coward and be a man. Tell us what you really think.
    I think she hastily tweeted something that was construed as "the final solution" when that was not her intent. She also stated for the record that she was not referring to WWII "final solution." I don't read minds, so I give her the benefit of the doubt.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X