The Islamification of the United Kingdom

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zaroku
    replied
    Islam! Shazammm! Kaboom! Briton is done, clone Churchill or Thatcher, but it's probably too late.

Leave a comment:

• BostonGuy
    replied
    https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...on--radicalise

Leave a comment:

• GOLDKING
    replied
    multi-culturism has failed and will always fail....whats new?

Leave a comment:

• John Barron
    replied
    Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    I wonder if the London police are still using rubber bullets in their guns. Very reassuring to know you're being guarded by the paintball squad, LOL.
    they should start using rubber barriers to slow down those speeding muslim trucks of peace. for the good of #diversity!

Leave a comment:

• John Barron
    replied

iirc, this is the same muscum trash that was more invested in banning president trump from the UK than returning ISIS fighters.

Leave a comment:

• GhostofDempsey
    replied
    Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    Why are British police walking around Christmas markets with machine guns? Oh, Islam - that's why...

I wonder if the London police are still using rubber bullets in their guns. Very reassuring to know you're being guarded by the paintball squad, LOL.

Leave a comment:

• !! Anorak
    replied
    Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
    here we go!

and now you know why brexit was successful when it happened but it was too little too late
    I know, those Pakistani Muslims from Europe.... if only we'd voted sooner.

Leave a comment:

• Hype job
    replied
    Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    Why are British police walking around Christmas markets with machine guns? Oh, Islam - that's why...

It's that time of the year again

Leave a comment:

• BostonGuy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• 1bad65
    replied
    They need to focus their energy on digging graves, and less whining about what President Trump says.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X