Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Islamification of the United Kingdom

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are British police walking around Christmas markets with machine guns? Oh, Islam - that's why...

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      Why are British police walking around Christmas markets with machine guns? Oh, Islam - that's why...

It's that time of the year again

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
        here we go!

and now you know why brexit was successful when it happened but it was too little too late
        I know, those Pakistani Muslims from Europe.... if only we'd voted sooner.

Comment

Why are British police walking around Christmas markets with machine guns? Oh, Islam - that's why...

I wonder if the London police are still using rubber bullets in their guns. Very reassuring to know you're being guarded by the paintball squad, LOL.

Comment

• iirc, this is the same muscum trash that was more invested in banning president trump from the UK than returning ISIS fighters.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
              I wonder if the London police are still using rubber bullets in their guns. Very reassuring to know you're being guarded by the paintball squad, LOL.
              they should start using rubber barriers to slow down those speeding muslim trucks of peace. for the good of #diversity!

Comment

• multi-culturism has failed and will always fail....whats new?

Comment

• https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...on--radicalise

Comment

• Islam! Shazammm! Kaboom! Briton is done, clone Churchill or Thatcher, but it's probably too late.

Comment

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...on--radicalise

Words fail me....

Comment

Working...
                      X