• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
    I'm open about my ****.
    Open about your love of dick.

I guarantee we can all give a juicy **** story,
    I guarantee you could give a whole bunch queer boy!

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
      Open about your love of dick.

I guarantee you could give a whole bunch queer boy!
      Like I said phaggot we all can give a good **** story. But I guarantee your closeted ass has the best and most crazy **** sex story out of all of us.

The things you and your **** friends did back in the day makes me feel 100% hetero. I can just imagine those blow job parties amongst yourself were wild.

Punk MFer

Comment

Like I said phaggot we all can give a good **** story.
        Speak for yourself queer.

Comment

Comment

hahahah.
            Back in middle school there was this older rocker chick that used to live next door and alot of people used to go and smoke. But one day my three of my friends went (i didnt go that day thank god) and she wasnt there. But she had this creepy uncle that lived with her. So he let them in and then idk wtf happened and they all had a **** measuring contest. Since it was cold (according to them) so they all had to stroke their micro penises to see who had the biggest.
            Glad to say i wasnt a part of that. But when they told me about it thats when i found out that there are some penises that dont have the extra skin.
            So to answer your question, no

Comment

Originally posted by don larryx View Post
              You aint down for a C0ck off? The homie Bostonguy is conducting it. Just PM him a pic of your long std riddled c0ck so he can judge your size compared to others on here.
              Last edited by True-Boxing-Fan; 10-27-2016, 11:57 AM.

Comment

I am now accepting c0ck pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  I am now accepting c0ck pictures.
                  Sweet, now we got two judges in the c0ck off competition. Beercules and Bostonguy will accept all **** pictures.

I can't wait to see is the most hung and who has a button d1ck.

Comment

Sweet, now we got two judges in the c0ck off competition. Beercules and Bostonguy will accept all **** pictures.

I can't wait to see is the most hung and who has a button d1ck.
                    Last edited by Beercules; 10-27-2016, 01:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                      Never had a c0ck off but when I was a lil kid, I had "piss fight" with another kid in my neighborhood - true story. He pulled out his d1ck and tried to pee on me, so I countered whipped out my own d1ck and tried to fire back. As kids we did some ****ed up ****.
                      Was "the kid" your old pervy neighbor? and by "tried to pee on me" do you mean he inserted his penis in you? and by "I countered whipped" do you mean you stuck your penis in his anus?? and lastly by "As kids we did some f'd up sht" mean you got molested????

I gotchu bruh.....I gotchu.........

Comment

Working...
                      X