No announcement yet.

C0ck offs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RicspekOnMaName View Post
    Was "the kid" your old pervy neighbor? and by "tried to pee on me" do you mean he inserted his ***** in you? and by "I countered whipped" do you mean you stuck your ***** in his anus?? and lastly by "As kids we did some f'd up sht" mean you got molested????

I gotchu bruh.....I gotchu.........

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]
    Wow, this is one of my most quoted posts and this is 100% true. I was no more than 8-9 years old and the other kid a lil older, but not by much. We were fighting, as boys do, tempers were flaring and before I knew what was happening the kid had whipped up his ***** and was trying to pee on me. I did what any other sensible kid would do - fire back, fight piss with piss. I also remember our parents breaking it up. It was quite the neighborhood spectacle

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      Wow, this is one of my most quoted posts and this is 100% true. I was no more than 8-9 years old and the other kid a lil older, but not by much. We were fighting, as boys do, tempers were flaring and before I knew what was happening the kid had whipped up his ***** and was trying to pee on me. I did what any other sensible kid would do - fire back, fight piss with piss. I also remember our parents breaking it up. It was quite the neighborhood spectacle
      Damn you phaggot Bostonguy. Get a grip on things ****.

By the way do you wanna 69?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          I am now accepting c0ck pictures.
          Did you get any **** pictures yet? Who's the most hung so far?

Comment

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

Comment

i bet all the parents got peed on too while they were pulling you apart. it sounds like a giant golden shower, at least no pervy uncle was involved

Comment

Any more c0ck off stories by you crazy, insane but wonderful people.

I want to here about then.

Comment

I read ya loud and clear bruh!

Comment

While a college student, me, my Buddy rich and a few Japanese foreign exchange students got into a pissing contest. Not towards each other, but for distance. Rich pulled his dong out and pissed farther than the rest of us. I was told my divk was a bit better than avg. but, the other guys told Richard, they envied him. It was like a little elephant's trunk.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      While a college student, me, my Buddy rich and a few Japanese foreign exchange students got into a pissing contest. Not towards each other, but for distance. Rich pulled his dong out and pissed farther than the rest of us. I was told my divk was a bit better than avg. but, the other guys told Richard, they envied him. It was like a little elephant's trunk.
                      Pissing contests are cool. That's a good pastime sport when growing up.

Comment

Working...
                      X