No announcement yet.

C0ck offs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
    what does the ''winner'' get in these competitions ?
    A bronze penis

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
      True boxing cuck wants pics of your dicks so he can jerk off thinkng about sucking them. Preferably big black ones.
      You are the biggest co ck sucking ****. Dudes like you who are scared to open up are the ones who have the craziest stories to tell.

I guarantee your ass has some crazy ass **** stories you hiding. A c0ck off aint shi t to you. I bet you and your **** friends did blow job contests. Phaggot

Punk MFer.

Comment

In SOI these morons had a jerk off competition to see who can cum first.

I swear to God I did not participate. I was in my rack getting n00dz from my girl.

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
          A bronze penis

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
            Mine's tiny when flaccid so at no point would I want someone to see my flaccid cawk. Showers always beat growers in this department.
            Yeah. Struggle of growers. Difference between a pinky toe & a ****ing cumquat.

Comment

You are the biggest co ck sucking ****. Dudes like you who are scared to open up are the ones who have the craziest stories to tell.

I guarantee your ass has some crazy ass **** stories you hiding. A c0ck off aint shi t to you. I bet you and your **** friends did blow job contests. Phaggot

Punk MFer.
              I'm not the one who created a thread about dicks you stupid cuck ****. That was you you queer ******.

Comment

By the way since you the big man around here, how do you think we can conduct a c0ck off between us all on here. It would be way cool to find the most hung dude and who had button d1ck. You think you can coordinate it for me.
                Yes, send pics via private message to Beercules

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  Yes, send pics via private message to Beercules
                  That's cools to me. But since you are the big man that everyone goes down on. How about we all send pics of our c0cks to you and you judge who is the c0ck off winner.
                  Last edited by True-Boxing-Fan; 10-27-2016, 11:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
                    I'm not the one who created a thread about dicks you stupid cuck ****. That was you you queer ******.
                    I'm open about my ****. You are just a self hating **** phaggot.

I guarantee we can all give a juicy **** story, but I guarantee it wouldn't compare to your crazy **** story. I'm sure you and your phaggot friends you grew up did blow job contest/parties amongst you all. Golden showers, **** parties. I guarantee your phaggot ass did it all.

Punk MFer.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                      In SOI these morons had a jerk off competition to see who can cum first.

I swear to God I did not participate. I was in my rack getting n00dz from my girl.

Comment

Working...
                      X