Collapse
No announcement yet.

C0ck offs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 1st MFer in my crowd to suggest this would be instantly banned for being a h0m0

Comment

• DisgustingAss phagget

Comment

• I just wanted to bump this classic thread for the newbies.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          Never had a c0ck off but when I was a lil kid, I had "piss fight" with another kid in my neighborhood - true story. He pulled out his d1ck and tried to pee on me, so I countered whipped out my own d1ck and tried to fire back. As kids we did some *****ed up ****.
          Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
          Just wondering if any of you all ever done C0ck offs with your buddies to see who's bigger.

Let's get into it and discuss. It would be cool if we could do a c0ck off on these boards to find out who's the most hung.
          You like me then but instead of piss fights(sounds cool though) with my friends and I we used to do circle jerks.
          By the way since you the big man around here, how do you think we can conduct a c0ck off between us all on here. It would be way cool to find the most hung dude and who had button d1ck. You think you can coordinate it for me.
          This was extremely gay. Couldn't even make it thru. I always knew Boston Gay was umm.. whatever.

I can't defend True Boxing Fan. This thread is complete phaggotry

Comment

• Originally posted by jsmith_tsu View Post
            This was extremely gay. Couldn't even make it thru. I always knew Boston Gay was umm.. whatever.

Whats gay about it? Im not asking my lounge brothers to do a Fuk fest or a suck fest.

Just a good ole manly kok off to see whos the most hung here.

Quit playing, you pretending to be disgusted but you clicked on the thread and read everything.

You down to participate? I know i can count you in. Ill dominate you in a kok off.

Comment

• Originally posted by jsmith_tsu View Post

I was probably no older than 8 years old. Looking back at it, it's a pretty funny.

Comment

I was probably no older than 8 years old. Looking back at it, it's a pretty funny.
                Bro its all a rite of passage. As kids we all do crazy sht. And having a little harmless piss stream fight is quite normal.

You ever circle jerk with your Boston buddies or talk about jacking off when you guys were kids?

Comment

• Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
                  Bro its all a rite of passage. As kids we all do crazy sht. And having a little harmless piss stream fight is quite normal.

You ever circle jerk with your Boston buddies or talk about jacking off when you guys were kids?
                  No, we never went that far...

Comment

No, we never went that far...
                    Why do you say “never went that far”.

It’s kids being kids. You and your friends never ever discussed jacking off?

Comment

• Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
                      Whats gay about it? Im not asking my lounge brothers to do a Fuk fest or a suck fest.

Just a good ole manly kok off to see whos the most hung here.

Quit playing, you pretending to be disgusted but you clicked on the thread and read everything.

You down to participate? I know i can count you in. Ill dominate you in a kok off.
                      U still kind of my E mate but if you and Z meet up, I rather not be alone in a room with you bro.

U super gay tho my guy

Comment

Working...
                      X