Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To the newcomers and old comers.

What say you on this subject?

Comment

• Most guys don’t want to compare their average sized manhoods to a large one. It would make them cry at night.

Comment

• Fock off with your c0ck off

Comment

• Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
          hahahah.
          Back in middle school there was this older rocker chick that used to live next door and alot of people used to go and smoke. But one day my three of my friends went (i didnt go that day thank god) and she wasnt there. But she had this creepy uncle that lived with her. So he let them in and then idk wtf happened and they all had a **** measuring contest. Since it was cold (according to them) so they all had to stroke their micro *****es to see who had the biggest.
          Glad to say i wasnt a part of that. But when they told me about it thats when i found out that there are some *****es that dont have the extra skin.
          So to answer your question, no

Sounds familiar, I think I was there that night.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
            Fock off with your c0ck off
            Fuk off washed up phaggot.

Comment

• Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
              Fuk off washed up phaggot.
              Don't get mad at me just because ole boy making them tranny threads got you wanting to posters's "posts" and bumping this g@y ass thread

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                Don't get mad at me just because ole boy making them tranny threads got you wanting to posters's "posts" and bumping this g@y ass thread
                Dudes trying to take away my shine.

Truth though, im sure im the only one here to actually smash a tranny in real life.

Honestly she was so fuking hot that i got legit feelings for her.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                  what does the ''winner'' get in these competitions ?
                  Jhonny has already shown my wife he has nearly 6 inches erect.

P4P, ***** 4 *****... well my wife knows who the man is...

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                    what does the ''winner'' get in these competitions ?
                    The ass of the loser(s).

Comment

• This past week we had a threads about which group/race is scariest, Thailand trannies(loved that thread), and which group/race has the biggest kok.

Well I wanted to bump this classic thread and see who here has ever done a kok off with their buddies to see who’s bigger.

Comment

Working...
                      X