"Leave the gun. Take the Cannoli"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
    sonny's death is the best death in hollywood history
    It pisses me off when he dies because if he doesn't get stopped at that toll booth, he would have ****ed that woman beater who would beat his sister up!!!

What's worse is that guy was not only beating his sister, he sold out to a rival family and was an accomplice to Sonnys murder!!!

You can't be a bigger coward than that - beat someone's sister when no one can stop you and then act like a b1tch when sonny comes for you, and then take a part in the conspiracy to kill him.

smfh.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
      It pisses me off when he dies because if he doesn't get stopped at that toll booth, he would have ****ed that woman beater who would beat his sister up!!!

What's worse is that guy was not only beating his sister, he sold out to a rival family and was an accomplice to Sonnys murder!!!

You can't be a bigger coward than that - beat someone's sister when no one can stop you and then act like a b1tch when sonny comes for you, and then take a part in the conspiracy to kill him.

smfh.
      yeah, i know man. the beating he gave him first is legendary too. best ass kicking in a movie. hate that fag carlo

but sonny was a tough guy. i mean they shoot him like a thousands times and then they keep shooting him while on the floor

Comment

Comment

Lawrence Olivier was originally cast as Don Corleone but was too ill to work. That would have truly sucked.

Comment

might go to hell for this, but I have never seen any of them

Comment

Originally posted by bigdlb12 View Post
              might go to hell for this, but I have never seen any of them

You have a week to watch I and II, or the Epic and get back to us.

You haven't lived, until you do.

Comment

Stackin that yayper like Don Coleone homie.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

You have a week to watch I and II, or the Epic and get back to us.

You haven't lived, until you do.
                  I ust found Godfather epic on HBO GO,
                  | 424 min | Released 2016 | HD WOW, is it all of them in one?

Comment

Epic f.ucking sucks!!! I & II are the greatest movies ever though... Epic is both combined essentially, but with some add ins... Not the same as the original imo tho

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                      Lawrence Olivier was originally cast as Don Corleone but was too ill to work. That would have truly sucked.
                      All time great actor Lawrence. Bite your tongue old boy

Comment

Working...
                      X