OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
    Trump is in no way done fighting for the greatest country in the world against these globalist scumbags/Demorats. No way, no how....Rockin'
    Roc, I thought Biden was never setting foot in the White House. What happened to that, bro.

Comment

• Originally posted by racer59 View Post
      Roc, I thought Biden was never setting foot in the White House. What happened to that, bro.
      The Demorat scums happened with their cheating. Trump knows, the FBI knows as well as the CIA, and they have the proof to prove it.

I thought that Trump would have busted them pre-election. But Trump was smart in letting them just do as they will, and they continue to do so. This is more than just an election to Trump, this fight is for our country and constitution.

Are you surprised by any of the parties decisions thus far? They are freakin' ridiculous. Sad to think that this is who the Demorats wanted running our country.

Just let the Demorats true colors show, doing as they will, the people will see and then the hammer comes down upon those corrupt MFers.

Long Live Donald Trump, the Patriots and the USA!!! ..........Rockin'

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
        Hmm.... you seem to be the guy that lost the bet.

have the facts changed yet... ?

FACT: you are a lowlife scumbag

FACT: "We will never concede. You do not concede when there is fraud"
        ~ Donald J Trump

here is one more fact...

FACT: nobody would EVER take advice from the shlthead in my sig

Comment

• Originally posted by just the facts View Post
          All of this "evidence" you speak was looked over by many judges ( lots of the appointed by Trump) and they found no evidence. Excuse me if I take their word over an agenda driven douche bag like you.

Total loser? Perfect description of YOU!

A man with integrity honors his wagers and that makes you a weasel.

they did not, you lying piece of shlt

they totally refused to hear the case

you lying piece of shlt LMAO

I have a total scumbag here, attempting to give me advice about integrity loooool

Comment

You're flat out not gonna honor your bet are you? No integrity weasel.

~ Donald J Trump

wow... a low-life "no evidence" scumbag is attempting to give me advice about integrity loooool

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
              Mountain? Lol Show me a scintilla of evidence

fuck up shlthead... you scumbags are total slime

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post

here is one more fact...

Well your fact that Trump would be elected and sworn in as president seems to have changed..

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                  Incited?

First of all you have no proof that the ones who were causing havoc were actually Trump supporters. Antifa/Demorats maybe....... just possibly?

Show me just one clip, you only need one, of Trump verbally telling anybody to attack anything.

I don't believe that you will have any proof, if you even reply at all.

Eating at the trough of the brain washing MSM only makes you dumber.

Long Live Donald Trump and the USA!!! ....Rockin'
                  this is literally the rally he called for and this was said at the rally 'Let's have trial by combat!' Rudy Giuliani

Trump gathered a mob and said "WE WILL STOP THE STEAL"

Comment

they did not, you lying piece of shlt

they totally refused to hear the case

you lying piece of shlt LMAO

I have a total scumbag here, attempting to give me advice about integrity loooool
                    You're the lying piece of shyte! Team Trump presented their case and every single judge (many of them appointed by Trump) said you have no proof.

You made a bet, you lost and now you won't honor the bet. Straight up weasel move. You have no integrity.

Comment

wow... a low-life "no evidence" scumbag is attempting to give me advice about integrity loooool
                      No, the facts haven't changed. You made a bet, you list and now you won't honor the bet. Straight up weasel move. You have no integrity.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                        Well your fact that Trump would be elected and sworn in as president seems to have changed..

the following facts are true, no matter how you spin it....

~ Donald J Trump

p.s. I bolded the part that you have ignored on multiple occasions

#scumbag

Comment

You're the lying piece of shyte! Team Trump presented their case and every single judge (many of them appointed by Trump) said you have no proof.

You made a bet, you lost and now you won't honor the bet. Straight up weasel move. You have no integrity.

stop lying, you worthless piece of shlt

not once did the Supreme Court evaluate the evidence

they dismissed the lawsuits on standing

FACT: you are a total piece of shlt for ignoring the evidence, and then pretending that the Supreme Court did not do the same

and only a total scumbag would support a corrupt pedo who sold his political office to China

Comment

stop lying, you worthless piece of shlt

not once did the Supreme Court evaluate the evidence

they dismissed the lawsuits on standing

FACT: you are a total piece of shlt for ignoring the evidence, and then pretending that the Supreme Court did not do the same

and only a total scumbag would support a corrupt pedo who sold his political office to China

Not only are you a lying piece of shyte, you have no integrity. You made a bet, you lost and now you won't honor the bet. Straight up weasel move.

Comment

Not only are you a lying piece of shyte, you have no integrity. You made a bet, you lost and now you won't honor the bet. Straight up weasel move.

why would I listen to a total piece of shlt with no integrity, like you?

FACT: you are a total scumbag

FACT: "We will never concede. You do not concede when there is fraud."
                              ~ Donald J Trump

FACT: only a total piece of shlt would support a corrupt pedo who sold his political office to China

FACT: only a total scumbag with no integrity would look the other way and pretend that there is no evidence

STFU idiot, we know whats up...

... you are crying because I insulted your hero, Hypekin LMAO

we know whats up with you, re-tard

Comment

why would I listen to a total piece of shlt with no integrity, like you?

STFU idiot, we know whats up...

... you are crying because I insulted your hero, Hypekin LMAO

we know whats up with you, re-tard

Not only are you a lying piece of shyte with no integrity, apparently you're an idiot too. I'm no ggg fan dummy. Check my history.

These are the facts

Fact 1: you made a wager
                                Fact 2: you lost
                                Fact 3: you refuse to honor the bet
                                Fact 4: that's a straight up weasel move
                                Fact 5: you have no integrity

Comment

Working...
                                X