No announcement yet.

Any Wrestling Fans on BoxingScene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post

If Smackdown wasn't so good, viewers would be almost non existent. That's why most fans are also watching AEW these days. Shltty booking with having Adam Page lose the elimination tag match. The crowd's been hot for the feud and now they potentially kill it? Would've been better to keep Page's momentum going. Was a good story with Page being in the finals for the tournament to crown the first AEW World Champion, coming so close, now with another chance to win it and he doesn't even earn a title shot? They better have some plan down the line, like having Page win one of those pay per view battle royals where the winner gets a world title match, because fans are itching to see this and really wanna see Page win the belt.

Read page is not going to Kenny's opponent after all....his wife is having a kid and taking some time off. What I read today

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

Hopefully Nick Gage got a good paycheck, so he won't have to rob any banks in the future.
      Ha , yeah mane I saw that on Dark side of the ring ...............

Comment

• Originally posted by Brother Mouzone View Post

Ha , yeah mane I saw that on Dark side of the ring ...............
        I wonder if AEW will keep him around?

Comment

• Originally posted by #mandownESJR1 View Post

Read page is not going to Kenny's opponent after all....his wife is having a kid and taking some time off. What I read today
          Then I hope he eventually comes back and gets to be the champ. Because the crowd will obviously pop HUGE for it.

Comment

• WWE just released Bray Wyatt.

WWE just keeps getting more lame and the Alexa gimmick is just re tarded without Wyatt. Expect "We want Wyatt!" chants everytime Alexa and that stupid doll show up on TV.

Comment

• I heard he is still depressed from the death of Luke Harper. He'll be back by 2022. By the way nice to see Harry Smith returns in the WWE.

Comment

• Originally posted by RomanReigns2 View Post
                I heard he is still depressed from the death of Luke Harper. He'll be back by 2022. By the way nice to see Harry Smith returns in the WWE.
                Harry Smith? As in Davey Boy's son who was in The Hart Dynasty and at his dad's Hall of Fame induction this year? And why the f uck weren't The British Bulldogs inducted as a team? That's some bullshlt right there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                  WWE just released Bray Wyatt.

WWE just keeps getting more lame and the Alexa gimmick is just re tarded without Wyatt. Expect "We want Wyatt!" chants everytime Alexa and that stupid doll show up on TV.

Very surprised they let him go.

He’s one of the few guys I like in the modern era of wrestling. Hadn’t really followed WWE properly for over 15 years but he was one of the guy’s I always kept an eye on purely because he was unique and doing things different in this watered down PG era.

He should go to AEW and become the new leader of the Dark Order. He’ll likely have far more creative freedom there, I think he’ll flourish away from WWE like Matt Hardy did in TNA.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post

Harry Smith? As in Davey Boy's son who was in The Hart Dynasty and at his dad's Hall of Fame induction this year? And why the f uck weren't The British Bulldogs inducted as a team? That's some bullshlt right there.
                    Loved the Dynamite Kid when I was younger. Great worker.

Comment

• Never knew their was a wrestling section on here. What do y’all think of Kenny Omega? I see a lot of guys label him as the best in the business at the moment.

Can’t lie, I just don’t see it, he’s overrated massively for me. Average promo skills and not a great storyteller inside the ring either IMO. Good worker, athletic and good technique not nowhere near the level of a Daniel Bryan or AJ Styles in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                      X