No announcement yet.

Any Wrestling Fans on BoxingScene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Wrestling Fans on BoxingScene?

I was curious to see how many pro wrestling fans post on this forum.

Right here........

Comment

I watch it occasionally, and follow wwe stock

Comment

Nice man, I'd like to see if we got enough people here that like wrestling. Maybe we could eventually petition for a wrestling section/or atleast a pinned WWE thread. We have an MMA section and hip hop section, so anything is possible. I use to be big into boxing in the old days, but these days I'm more into wrestling again. I know its scripted but I still enjoy it quite a bit.

Comment

Some might say, why don't you just join a wrestling forum? The answer is most wrestling forums I do not like posting on. And I loved posting on boxing scene for many years, boxingscene is probably my favorite forum of all time to post on.

Comment

I watch it all. WWE, NXT, Impact, Lucha Libre, everything.

I'm still trying to get over AJ retiring
            Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Comment

The better question is, were the hell you been at?

Good to see you around.

Comment

thanks man, lol. Good to see somebody actually remembers me. I think once I kind of lost interest in boxing, I stopped posting here. But I should be around again now, for nba disscussion, wrestling etc. BoxingScene isn't just strictly a boxing forum, so I should be around again to talk about other things. Atleast thats my plan right now...

Comment

I'm a wrestling fan. I watch WWE, TNA, Lucha Underground and I'm starting to get in to NJPW and ROH. Doubt there's much chance of a wrestling section to be honest but you never know. Would be good. Every WWE PPV there's usually a thread here on the lounge with a few regulars and some casuals that just watch big events.

Comment

I watch Raw occasionally. Also interested in Jeff Hardy or Kurt Angle if they ever come back.

Comment

Working...
                    X