No announcement yet.

Any WWE Fans on BoxingScene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
    Never knew their was a wrestling section on here. What do y’all think of Kenny Omega? I see a lot of guys label him as the best in the business at the moment.

Can’t lie, I just don’t see it, he’s overrated massively for me. Average promo skills and not a great storyteller inside the ring either IMO. Good worker, athletic and good technique not nowhere near the level of a Daniel Bryan or AJ Styles in my opinion.
    He will face Bryan soon enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
      WWE just released Bray Wyatt.

WWE just keeps getting more lame and the Alexa gimmick is just re tarded without Wyatt. Expect "We want Wyatt!" chants everytime Alexa and that stupid doll show up on TV.

Only just saw this, shocking tbh.

Now more than ever WWE is run as a business and not as a wrestling company, everything is about balancing the books, if they pay someone a dollar more than they draw, they are gone.

Comment

• Originally posted by markusmod View Post

He will face Bryan soon enough.
        I wouldn't say massively, but yes, overrated. Good call on Bryan and Styles. In fact, Jim Ross, AEW's own commentator, even said Randy Orton was the current best wrestler instead of Omega. Kenny's a damn good worker and at least builds to high spots. If you wanna talk massively overrated, that would be The Young Bucks. Those Dave Meltzer butt boy spot monkeys.

Comment

• I love 1996-2004. I watch those still on WWE network. I've tried many times to get into the new product, but there are no personalities or interesting storylines anymore, so I just can't get into it. And that's the bottom line, cause Nash out, says so.

Comment

• Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post

Now more than ever WWE is run as a business and not as a wrestling company, everything is about balancing the books, if they pay someone a dollar more than they draw, they are gone.
            You know when someone gets released in WWE now, they actually call it being "future endeavored"?

Comment

• Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post

That's true about how WWE operates nowadays, but Wyatt was one of their biggest draws and merch sellers. In 2019, they were selling his custom world title for like $6000 and people were buying that sht up.

I could see how they would release Strowman for that reason, but Wyatt was making WWE a lot of money. Maybe Vince really is selling WWE.

Who are they going to release next? AJ Styles? Drew McIntyre? Sasha Banks?

At this point, the only ones I can't see getting released are the golden children Roman and Charlotte. And old heads like Cena and Orton.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

That's true about how WWE operates nowadays, but Wyatt was one of their biggest draws and merch sellers. In 2019, they were selling his custom world title for like $6000 and people were buying that sht up.

I could see how they would release Strowman for that reason, but Wyatt was making WWE a lot of money. Maybe Vince really is selling WWE.

Who are they going to release next? AJ Styles? Drew McIntyre? Sasha Banks?

At this point, the only ones I can't see getting released are the golden children Roman and Charlotte. And old heads like Cena and Orton.
                Or Vince's other current favorite Bobby Lashley. Or maybe Seth Rollins and his wife Becky Lynch. And if Vince is selling, why release his best stars to make the company less profitable? Makes no sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post

Or Vince's other current favorite Bobby Lashley. Or maybe Seth Rollins and his wife Becky Lynch. And if Vince is selling, why release his best stars to make the company less profitable? Makes no sense.
                  Imagine Wyatt and Strowman showing up on AEW as a team. That would be huge. They really need to the get that second show Rampage going, their roster keeps growing.

They have AEW: Dark which is basically Dark Matches for younger talent (squash matches) from Dynamite tapings, and they have Dark: Elevation which features more of their competitive matches with bigger names who couldn't make it on TV that week.

But Rampage will eventually be their official second show.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post

I wouldn't say massively, but yes, overrated. Good call on Bryan and Styles. In fact, Jim Ross, AEW's own commentator, even said Randy Orton was the current best wrestler instead of Omega. Kenny's a damn good worker and at least builds to high spots. If you wanna talk massively overrated, that would be The Young Bucks. Those Dave Meltzer butt boy spot monkeys.
                    Meltzer would suck Anorak dry if he was able to do a Meltzer Driver.

Comment

• Originally posted by markusmod View Post

Meltzer would suck Anorak dry if he was able to do a Meltzer Driver.

Comment

Working...
                      X