Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any WWE Fans on BoxingScene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post

    How did Ambrose cash in? Did he win the title? And what did you think of Big E winning?
    Ambrose won the briefcase and cashed in the same night on Rollins who just won the title from Roman. All three Shield members were WWE champ on the same night.

    I don't know if you remember Roman failing a drug test that time. He was suspended, then showed up at the PPV a month later to wrestle Rollins. He lost clean, which was weird since he was the top face and Rollins was the cowardly heel, but the rumors were that was Roman's punishment.

    Ambrose cashing in after was always planned I believe.

    That was also the first PPV since they brought back the brand split, and since Ambrose was on Smackdown they created the Universal title for Raw.
    Last edited by Willy Wanker; 07-22-2021, 11:42 PM.

    Comment


    • Man I really hope Tony Khan pays for the rights to 'The Final Countdown' for Daniel Bryan. I mean he paid for the Pixies 'Where is my mind' for Orange Cassidy, so why not give Bryan his OG ROH theme back?

      Just imagine the "Yes!" chants going along with this song. Gonna be epic.

      [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]
      Last edited by Willy Wanker; 07-23-2021, 12:30 AM.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

        Ambrose won the briefcase and cashed in the same night on Rollins who just won the title from Roman. All three Shield members were WWE champ on the same night.

        I don't know if you remember Roman failing a drug test that time. He was suspended, then showed up at the PPV a month later to wrestle Rollins. He lost clean, which was weird since he was the top face and Rollins was the cowardly heel, but the rumors were that was Roman's punishment.

        Ambrose cashing in after was always planned I believe.

        That was also the first PPV since they brought back the brand split, and since Ambrose was on Smackdown they created the Universal title for Raw.
        Nope, wasn't watching then. Picked up wrestling again in 2018.

        Comment


        • Not gonna lie did not think Jericho & Cage would get down this much just cause its on cable TV .....Sheit was wild though ......

          Comment


          • WWE writing is so lazy these days they're almost repeating the same storyline with Ali/Mansoor that they're already doing with Orton/Riddle.
            Brother Mouzone likes this.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Brother Mouzone View Post
              Not gonna lie did not think Jericho & Cage would get down this much just cause its on cable TV .....Sheit was wild though ......
              I marked out for the Great Muta mist!

              Comment


              • Darby allin promo for the first episode of rampage in Chicago was interesting.....along the lime u have to prove to me then said even if u think ur the best in the world. CM PUNK TIME

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                  WWE writing is so lazy these days they're almost repeating the same storyline with Ali/Mansoor that they're already doing with Orton/Riddle.
                  If Smackdown wasn't so good, viewers would be almost non existent. That's why most fans are also watching AEW these days. Shltty booking with having Adam Page lose the elimination tag match. The crowd's been hot for the feud and now they potentially kill it? Would've been better to keep Page's momentum going. Was a good story with Page being in the finals for the tournament to crown the first AEW World Champion, coming so close, now with another chance to win it and he doesn't even earn a title shot? They better have some plan down the line, like having Page win one of those pay per view battle royals where the winner gets a world title match, because fans are itching to see this and really wanna see Page win the belt.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post

                    If Smackdown wasn't so good, viewers would be almost non existent. That's why most fans are also watching AEW these days. Shltty booking with having Adam Page lose the elimination tag match. The crowd's been hot for the feud and now they potentially kill it? Would've been better to keep Page's momentum going. Was a good story with Page being in the finals for the tournament to crown the first AEW World Champion, coming so close, now with another chance to win it and he doesn't even earn a title shot? They better have some plan down the line, like having Page win one of those pay per view battle royals where the winner gets a world title match, because fans are itching to see this and really wanna see Page win the belt.
                    I think AEW is just dragging out the storyline by adding twists and turns before Page finally wins the big one.

                    Similar to what WWE did with Daniel Bryan in 2014 or when Austin was trying to regain the title in 1998-99. Austin got screwed at the Rumble in 99 when Vince won, but he found his way back to a title shot.

                    They would be foolish to not have Hangman win the belt soon, he has so much momentum at the moment. I know Omega is their main guy, he can always win back the title. But right now is Hangman's time.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Brother Mouzone View Post
                      Not gonna lie did not think Jericho & Cage would get down this much just cause its on cable TV .....Sheit was wild though ......
                      Hopefully Nick Gage got a good paycheck, so he won't have to rob any banks in the future.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP