Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    No, you're not the only one.

I think they're kind of annoying.
    It's really just Enzo, like I don't like to listen to 10 minutes of "smack talk" if there's only a few good zingers followed by catchphrases 2 or 3 times.

"Cuppa Haters", the sawft shtich and the rest of em kinda get old after like a few weeks post turning like 13.

Plus the matches are all just Enzo gets beat up, tags to cass who ends the match in a few moves.

Comment

• I'm watching now too.

You don't like Enzo Rudyo? I think he is hilarious

Bada Boom, realest guys in da room

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        I'm watching now too.

You don't like Enzo Rudyo? I think he is hilarious

Bada Boom, realest guys in da room
        Not really, I mean I don't like actively dislike them or like change the channel but yeah they kinda annoy me.

Comment

• Sasha Banks is so damn hot.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            The NWA territory stuff is the best.

I spent a couple of days going through the whole Jerry Lawler-Andy Kauffman feud which was genius, and that led to some other great viewing. Like the time Ric Flair brought the world's heavyweight title to Memphis.

Or years later Lawler's feud with Hot Stuff Eddie Gilbert.

I haven't even scratched the surface yet on other territories like the Mid Atlantic or the Mid South.
            If you're browsing NWA stuff, then you must really really love it. Good to hear & thanks for the links. Flair promo is golden, comes off genuine.

Yes, absolutely, it was a huge umbrella organization. I feel bad how much the NWA World Heavyweight Title or as Harley Race put it "10 lbs of gold" has been relegated to a glorified indie title. Then again NWA did it to themselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
              I'm watching Raw now, kinda zoning out tired with my kids...

Reason for me posting this, am I the only one that isn't like a complete mark for Enzo and Cass?

I want to vomit when he does the "couple of haters" thing. Overall the act is pretty cringey. I'll take Cena's crowd pandering promos over that any day.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
                  I want to vomit when he does the "couple of haters" thing. Overall the act is pretty cringey. I'll take Cena's crowd pandering promos over that any day.
                  Okay cool, you're the second person here to agree with me, cool I'm not nuts...

I would **** Niki Bella so quickly...

Comment

• I see we have a couple of hata's here.

Randy is putting me to sleep right now, bruh shut the hell up. I don't even know what he just said.

Comment

• That "reporter" with the black hair is cute.

Oh Tyler Breeze I wish he was there.

Comment

Working...
                      X