Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Wrestling Fans on BoxingScene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• According to reports, Vince is looking to come BACK!

Comment

• Ricky Starks getting bullied and put though a table by Ryback 9 years ago. Funny how he went from "arena worker" to one of the most popular wrestlers today.

He was also worked briefly as a jobber in WWE, tag teaming with Aaron Solo.

There was a cool video that showed how a lot of current wrestlers in WWE and AEW got their TV debuts with a small backstage or on screen role, I'll try to find it later. A lot of them worked as kayfabe security like Keith Lee. The coolest one was probably Tomasso Ciampa being Muhammad Hassan's attorney and getting tombstoned by the Undertaker. He had hair, no beard, and looked a like a cross between Patrick Bateman and Sean Penn's character Kleinfeld from Carlito's Way.

Last edited by Willy Wanker; 12-19-2022, 09:58 AM.
      Doctor Warp Doctor Warp likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by markusmod View Post
        According to reports, Vince is looking to come BACK!
        Not sure if that'll happen lmao. And as much as I love Vince, the shows really have gotten much better since he was forced to leave. People were getting ready to sht on Triple H for "burying" Vince's boy Theory, but he ended winning the U.S. title anyways. They just shifted his character to a more serious and edgy direction and now he's set up to have a hot feud with Seth Rollins. I'd argue that this is actually a better direction for Theory than where Vince had him. The smiley selfie thing was getting old.

Would be cool to see Vince back as on screen character though, he'll have some creative control over his character at the very least.

But towards his elder years, Vince didn't like being on TV as much and preferred being behind the scenes.
        markusmod markusmod likes this.

Comment

According to reports, Vince is looking to come BACK!
          He never left.
          markusmod markusmod likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
            Ricky Starks getting bullied and put though a table by Ryback 9 years ago. Funny how he went from "arena worker" to one of the most popular wrestlers today.

He was also worked briefly as a jobber in WWE, tag teaming with Aaron Solo.

There was a cool video that showed how a lot of current wrestlers in WWE and AEW got their TV debuts with a small backstage or on screen role, I'll try to find it later. A lot of them worked as kayfabe security like Keith Lee. The coolest one was probably Tomasso Ciampa being Muhammad Hassan's attorney and getting tombstoned by the Undertaker. He had hair, no beard, and looked a like a cross between Patrick Bateman and Sean Penn's character Kleinfeld from Carlito's Way.

I saw a similar video with MJF, where he was some security guy in the background. Funny the difference a few years makes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

Not sure if that'll happen lmao. And as much as I love Vince, the shows really have gotten much better since he was forced to leave. People were getting ready to sht on Triple H for "burying" Vince's boy Theory, but he ended winning the U.S. title anyways. They just shifted his character to a more serious and edgy direction and now he's set up to have a hot feud with Seth Rollins. I'd argue that this is actually a better direction for Theory than where Vince had him. The smiley selfie thing was getting old.

Would be cool to see Vince back as on screen character though, he'll have some creative control over his character at the very least.

But towards his elder years, Vince didn't like being on TV as much and preferred being behind the scenes.
              The board members will likely do whatever to block, given the new allegations
              Willy Wanker Willy Wanker likes this.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Bret_Hart View Post
                  Funny how he tried to play it off like he meant to do that, and everyone else fell anyways.

I didn't realize it last year, but Hit Row is very green. Swerve carried that group, but he's in AEW now.

Comment

The board members will likely do whatever to block, given the new allegations
                    I sure hope they do, since McMahon is just awful for business and a terrible human being.

Comment

• I miss Big E, hopefully his recovery is going well and we can see him back by next year.

Big meaty men slappin' meat! Lmao

Comment

Working...
                      X