No announcement yet.

Any Wrestling Fans on BoxingScene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post

I've been googling them today waiting to see but nothing at this point is a good sign i think. If there was concern you would think it would of been leaked by now if he's badly hurt. I totally agree on Billy Gunn. The rock ethered him and he never really got a real singles push after that. So i'm glad he's able to be apart of something special. I know he wishes it was his sons but they seem to have a long way to go. Being muscle for the firm might be good for them out of their dads shadow. It's good to be a kid of an old wrestler as it's easier to get in but i think it's harder to get over like with randy orton. It wasn't until he joined evolution people actually took him serious. You got to have your own thing which is why WWE did good breaking Dominick from Rey. He's not as athletic and too big to remind people of rey so he's got to find his own niche'. I hope he adopts some of Eddie's heel persona that could really help him get over but he still looks super young so people just have to respect him as a man.

Love bowens too i didn't know he was gay but it doesn't bother me since it's not something the commentators shove down our throats every week. I saw it on his instagram he's the first openly gay aew champ. But it's good AEW didn't make a big deal out of it so they didn't lose any luster. Not that it's negative but it can be as alot of people i think don't care if your gay they just don't need to hear about it every chance you get. He definitely is the exclamation point to the acclaim. Perfect duo that knows their role. They have potential to have a hall of fame career for a long time because they use current events in their rap to keep it fresh. I hope the dudleys get in the WWE HOF soon they deserve it,.Also crazy all these years d-von was gay but nobody cares because of the work they put in and not letting it overshadow their work,
    Good point with Orton. He was actually lucky that a lot of time passed between his dad's run in WWE and his debut in 2002. Most fans at the time were too young to remember Cowboy Bob Orton.

Orton was just a generic white meat babyface like Cena when he debut, thankfully they turned him heel and he was handpicked by Triple H and Flair to join Evolution.

I also like how they don't mention Bowens being gay on the show, mainly because the fans could possibly turn on him and think he's only getting a push because he's gay, when he's actually a good wrestler who improved a lot and got over on his own along with Max.

I'm liking Dominick's heel turn so far. He reminds me a little of Sammy Guevara, he has that punchable face lol and he can be the young punk who always gets protection from the older tougher guys in the group including Rhea lmao.

Comment

• Hello virgins, guess who went to Halloween Havoc 1995 at the MGM? Guess who touched Dr. death Steve Williams hand as he made his way to the ring in Las Vegas outdoors in 1987 against Ronnie Garvin at the now defunct Cashman field.Guess who had a foam “Sting #1” Finger FROM Halloween havoc?Guess who had a Roadwarriors Poster in their room? Guess who was roommates with Internet Champion Zicky Dice?

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

WWE didn't want to re-sign her for some reason.

Apparently she's going to be wrestling again. Hopefully her neck is in good shape.

Hard to believe to she just turned 30, I forgot how young she was when she first debuted in WWE. No one wants to retire at 25, so can't blame her for wanting to return to the ring.
        I believe the WWE doctors rejected her request to wrestle again due to medical reasons. Not sure what changed since then

Comment

• Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post

I've been googling them today waiting to see but nothing at this point is a good sign i think. If there was concern you would think it would of been leaked by now if he's badly hurt. I totally agree on Billy Gunn. The rock ethered him and he never really got a real singles push after that. So i'm glad he's able to be apart of something special. I know he wishes it was his sons but they seem to have a long way to go. Being muscle for the firm might be good for them out of their dads shadow. It's good to be a kid of an old wrestler as it's easier to get in but i think it's harder to get over like with randy orton. It wasn't until he joined evolution people actually took him serious. You got to have your own thing which is why WWE did good breaking Dominick from Rey. He's not as athletic and too big to remind people of rey so he's got to find his own niche'. I hope he adopts some of Eddie's heel persona that could really help him get over but he still looks super young so people just have to respect him as a man.

Love bowens too i didn't know he was gay but it doesn't bother me since it's not something the commentators shove down our throats every week. I saw it on his instagram he's the first openly gay aew champ. But it's good AEW didn't make a big deal out of it so they didn't lose any luster. Not that it's negative but it can be as alot of people i think don't care if your gay they just don't need to hear about it every chance you get. He definitely is the exclamation point to the acclaim. Perfect duo that knows their role. They have potential to have a hall of fame career for a long time because they use current events in their rap to keep it fresh. I hope the dudleys get in the WWE HOF soon they deserve it,.Also crazy all these years d-von was gay but nobody cares because of the work they put in and not letting it overshadow their work,
          Didn't know about D-Von. Knew about Bowens because he mentioned it on AEW Dynamite in June, since it was Pride Month.

Comment

• Originally posted by markusmod View Post

I believe the WWE doctors rejected her request to wrestle again due to medical reasons. Not sure what changed since then
            She could probably get cleared by other doctors. To wrestle in WWE, you have to get cleared by their doctors.

Not sure if it's really true or if he was exaggerating, but Bryan Danielson claimed he tried to get himself fired from WWE in 2016-17, so he get cleared by a different doctor and wrestle somewhere else.

If she does wrestle again, I really hope she's 100% for her sake. Also, TK and AEW would look really bad if Paige hurt herself again. They already got heat for letting Jeff Hardy wrestle in his condition.

What worried me about her is the kick that Sasha landed on her was hard, but not that hard to where it could have injured someone who wasn't already recovering from a bad injury. Wasn't even close to being as bad as the kick Goldberg hit Bret Hart with.

It was just a kick to the back, imagine if she landed awkwardly and took a bad bump during that time, she could have been injured much worse.

paige-sasha.gif

Comment

She could probably get cleared by other doctors. To wrestle in WWE, you have to get cleared by their doctors.

Not sure if it's really true or if he was exaggerating, but Bryan Danielson claimed he tried to get himself fired from WWE in 2016-17, so he get cleared by a different doctor and wrestle somewhere else.

If she does wrestle again, I really hope she's 100% for her sake. Also, TK and AEW would look really bad if Paige hurt herself again. They already got heat for letting Jeff Hardy wrestle in his condition.

What worried me about her is the kick that Sasha landed on her was hard, but not that hard to where it could have injured someone who wasn't already recovering from a bad injury. Wasn't even close to being as bad as the kick Goldberg hit Bret Hart with.

It was just a kick to the back, imagine if she landed awkwardly and took a bad bump during that time, she could have been injured much worse.

paige-sasha.gif
              I just went to go look at her threesome video for a good wank

Comment

• Originally posted by markusmod View Post

I just went to go look at her threesome video for a good wank
                It was a funny video, Xavier looked he like didn't what the hell was going on but seemed happy to be there.

Comment

It was a funny video, Xavier looked he like didn't what the hell was going on but seemed happy to be there.
                  They should have sent that video to Vivid

Comment

• Comment

• 308813111_510366161093540_6611764025687012226_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=e2JGOvzpypkAX-3pbsU&_nc_oc=AQkXWMAJY7uNSJnCNwFlfNr9ZCah6817mGYH-czBAyp8_RJ7z6XLK_d6fxMtA66X7H4VQa5Ut1JOE9gSWKH4ks_d&tn=WOVi94S-YFEwELRD&

Comment

Working...
                      X