No announcement yet.

Any Wrestling Fans on BoxingScene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
    Logan Paul winning the WWE title is almost as bad as David Arquette winning the WCW title.

Even in Saudi Arabia where strange booking happened before like Goldberg squashing the Fiend, WWE will never let Roman lose to a YouTuber.

Paul can beat up guys like the Miz or Sami Zayn, but he's not winning the world title, especially against their golden boy Roman Reigns.
    Doubt it happens. They need Roman to face Rock next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
      Logan Paul winning the WWE title is almost as bad as David Arquette winning the WCW title.

Even in Saudi Arabia where strange booking happened before like Goldberg squashing the Fiend, WWE will never let Roman lose to a YouTuber.

Paul can beat up guys like the Miz or Sami Zayn, but he's not winning the world title, especially against their golden boy Roman Reigns.
      He better not. That would be some awful Vince style booking indeed.

Comment

• Originally posted by markusmod View Post

Doubt it happens. They need Roman to face Rock next year
        And Cody Rhodes, who they'll probably have either win the Rumble or Money in the Bank, depending on when he's able to return.

Comment

• Maybe Cody wins the belt at Elimination Chamber and then Roman faces Rock at Mania.

Comment

• I was in the psyche ward and you won’t believe it, but I was roommates with Zicky Dice. Look him up. The story was that he took Xanax and one of his friends thought he was overdosing. Ambulances and cops showed up and they put him in a psyche hold. I was in the hospital from August 6, got out on August 16th and was reformed till the 26th at Spring Mountain Treatment Center.

if anyone has ever been in a psyche ward, there are delusions a plenty. The guy is from Zavannah Georgia and like me, he carries a fanny pack. His is pink, I’ve had different fanny packs over the years but not a 16,000 dollar fanny pack.

I thought he was full of **** like many people in the looney bin. Everything in the psyche ward is just like Shutter Island. When we had breaks to go outside, one of the rooms was showing WWE that you can see if you chose to walk along the rocks.

He was breaking down and being a vet of mental health, I helped him out. He was cracking. I told him ‘lemme guide you, I will get you through this. He’s pretty awesome. He wore pink aviator glasses on the unit. I wore my prescription oakleys.nhe was literally crying to his wife and apologizing

He’s very high functioning bipolar. Sleep time was at 10 AM to 6. Every time I rolled in bed, he would wake up. I had a plan in place so I wouldn’t wake him up. When I was awake, I would sit outside the door and use a pillow to sit and color with crayons or markers.

anyways, his wife is Filipina and I spoke in broken Tagalog to her on the telephone. She was Americanized but knowing Filipino words helped calm her immensely.

it’s awesome because I’m known as dobyzhee and I preferred to be called that. When he comes back to town, he will get me tickets to watch him wrestle.

he let me read a book called “How to not give a f...”. Being bipolar, I only got through 1 chapter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
              Maybe Cody wins the belt at Elimination Chamber and then Roman faces Rock at Mania.
              Looks like Bray Wyatt might be coming back

Comment

• I watch Japanese pro wrestling females and wanna lay that my Dong -age in them

I like they feet

bust a nut
                and in 10 minutes
                repeat

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  I watch Japanese pro wrestling females and wanna lay that my Dong -age in them

I like they feet

bust a nut
                  and in 10 minutes
                  repeat
                  Kimona Wanalaya

and Val Venus FTW

https://youtu.be/5u4SWO9c9T8
                  Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dobyzhee View Post
                    Kimona Wanalaya

and Val Venus FTW

https://youtu.be/5u4SWO9c9T8
                    I Jack to Japanese females in local tasseling matches

they wear g strings and jello stuff

I got spring on j poon a long time ago

pretty poon most got no poon hair

and got poon tang grip

Sone polish guy said

I’m in Japan becasuse the poon is so good

why lie
                    I was in Osaka and these reporters asked me why I’m in japan

my answer was

I love tight Japanese poon
                    Dobyzhee Dobyzhee likes this.

Comment

• What’s up with Japanese chicks. They squeal as if you’re on a squeaky couch. I don’t get it.

my coworker was into them. His wife knew that he watched Jap **** or YouTube vids.

Comment

Working...
                      X