Any Wrestling Fans on BoxingScene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kara View Post

MJF may come back at the PPV... maybe
    I hope so. He's one of the few young guys they have who can really be a superstar.

Sorry to Jungle Boy lol, I just don't think he has a very high ceiling unless he drops the Jungle Boy name and works on his promos. Every time he does a promo, he sounds like a middle school kid giving a presentation in history class. Same thing with Sammy, but he does shine more as a heel and his promos are getting better at least.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

Honestly, this hasn't been a good month for AEW.

The Acclaimed hasn't beaten any top teams. I like them a lot, but AEW has a ranking system and records for a reason.

Well apparently they're going to have a Mox vs. Punk rematch at All Out. Punk is definitely healed up, him getting reinjured was a work. But I think he legit pissed off Khan that's why he jobbed to Mox so quickly.

Khan has to make those tough decisions and remind everyone that he's the boss. Can't have talent walk all over him like what happened to Bishoff in WCW.
      Really? Why do it again? If they were gonna fight at the pay per view, they shoulda just done it then. And after watching the rest of Rampage, I was thinking that Khan should just have someone like Arn Anderson or Dustin Rhodes doing the booking.

By the way, was that even the intended finish for that Rhodes/Claudio match? Because it seemed kind of anti-climactic to me and like it just had to be changed on the fly.
      Last edited by Anthony342; 08-30-2022, 09:37 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post

Really? Why do it again? If they were gonna fight at the pay per view, they shoulda just done it then. And after watching the rest of Rampage, I was thinking that Khan should just have someone like Arn Anderson or Dustin Rhodes doing the booking.

By the way, was that even the intended finish for that Rhodes/Claudio match? Because it seemed kind of anti-climactic to me and like it just had to be changed on the fly.
        That's what I've been reading lately, that the Mox-Punk rematch will still headline All Out, I guess we'll find out Wednesday.

I didn't watch the last two Rampage shows, just been losing interest in it. AEW needs to put more emphasis on Rampage and book the show better. I was planning on watching Claudio- Dustin match though. I heard the Dark Order beat the House of Black which surprised me, so they're out of the Trios tournament. I guess it's clear that the Elite will be winning, can't wait to see them against Osprey and Aussie Open.

Seems like they put everything into Dynamite, while Rampage is just treated like an after thought. Compare that to last year when they had great segments like CM Punk's AEW debut, Kenny Omega vs. Christian for Impact title, that epic Punk-Kingston promo, and many others.

Now Rampage is just a B show, it's like AEW Dark without the squash matches.

Comment

• Just bought a Nintendo 64 and currently playing with WCW and NWO Revenge

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by RomanReigns2 View Post
                Just bought a Nintendo 64 and currently playing with WCW and NWO Revenge
                One of my favs when I had the old gen systems

Comment

• Kind of a slow week for wrestling news.

Just heard Wade Barrett re-signed with WWE, he's a good commentator, but hopefully he can back in the ring. He was really over at two different points in his WWE run, but he's one of the guys WWE just didn't want to push for some reason.

Also Randy Orton said Lashley's t1ts look great.

That's all I got for today.

Comment

• AEW is gonna struggle until mjf comes back.Hes the real deal

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X