Any Wrestling Fans on BoxingScene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kara View Post

About time Cole turned on the Bucks
    I actually prefer the Bucks as heels, but it's about time the Undisputed Elite broke up.

It's nice to see Hangman reunite with the Bucks though.

The Hung Bucks are back!
    kara kara $Bullsfam$ $Bullsfam$ like this.

Comment

• Originally posted by kara View Post

About time Cole turned on the Bucks
      Hell yeah and it gives them a hot feud for the trios tournament. You gotta think Kenny Omega gonna come out during this at some point

Lmao hung bucks

Comment

• Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post

Hell yeah and it gives them a hot feud for the trios tournament. You gotta think Kenny Omega gonna come out during this at some point

Lmao hung bucks
        I wonder who Omega sides with. I'm guessing his old pals The Bucks and Page? I think that would even up the numbers then. If not, The Elite can find a 4th somewhere or which ever side needs one.

Comment

• Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post

Lmao hung bucks
          I like the meme of the kid crying in the audience over Bucks getting jumped
          Willy Wanker Willy Wanker likes this.

Comment

• Comment

• Adam Cole made a little kid cry when he turned on the Young Bucks!

That's actually how hard I cried when the Ass Boys turned on the Acclaimed.
              $Bullsfam$ $Bullsfam$ likes this.

Comment

• Nice to see Karrion Kross back in the wwe

Comment

• Karrion Kross looks even more psychotic with hair than he did with the shaved head.

Dude has a great look, he just looks like a star especially with Scarlett. I don't know how Vince f**ked up his character so much. Vince was handed a main eventer and turned him in an early 90s jobber. He turned chicken salad into chicken sht.

Glad Triple H is fixing Vince's f**k ups.
                  $Bullsfam$ $Bullsfam$ likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                    Adam Cole made a little kid cry when he turned on the Young Bucks!

That's actually how hard I cried when the Ass Boys turned on the Acclaimed.
                    Glad both Acclaimed and Young Bucks are faces now. I hope a few years down the line Cole becomes a face with all the pops he gets. Oh yeah and AAAAAAAAAAAASS BOOOOOOOOOYS lol. Looks like Bucks and Page are the favorites to win the new Trios Titles now. Wondering if FTR are just gonna beat Swerve in our Glory or some transitional heel team to become tag champs. Because they gotta get the AEW tag titles soon. If not, then I don't know what the hell Tony Khan is thinking. They're the best tag team in wrestling today. Better than Young Bucks, Usos and even Briscoes IMO. Even though I like all those teams too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                      Karrion Kross looks even more psychotic with hair than he did with the shaved head.

Dude has a great look, he just looks like a star especially with Scarlett. I don't know how Vince f**ked up his character so much. Vince was handed a main eventer and turned him in an early 90s jobber. He turned chicken salad into chicken sht.

Glad Triple H is fixing Vince's f**k ups.
                      I think its more to sway the attention away from Vince.

Comment

Working...
                      X