Any Wrestling Fans on BoxingScene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by markusmod View Post

With Virgil, you never know if he starts a GoFundMe and keeps all the money
    Virgil is the type of guy who would start a fake GoFundMe and spend all that money on hookers.

CNSlHhkUkAA166_.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

Virgil is the type of guy who would start a fake GoFundMe and spend all that money on hookers.

CNSlHhkUkAA166_.jpg
      Respect on that!! My wife’s mother told her to always wake up early to feed me breakfast

her brother(I paid for his wedding) tole my wife to overlook my wandering eyes …

my wife’s hoe female friends ask her is that rock real??

It’s nearly 3 carats old stone

set in platinum

yet I eat boxed bento and hate using cabs

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post

Respect on that!! My wife’s mother told her to always wake up early to feed me breakfast

her brother(I paid for his wedding) tole my wife to overlook my wandering eyes …

my wife’s hoe female friends ask her is that rock real??

It’s nearly 3 carats old stone

set in platinum

yet I eat boxed bento and hate using cabs
        You're the man, like Ted Dibiase.

Big Boss B.utler is a bum, like Virgil.
        Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Comment

CNSlHhkUkAA166_.jpg
          Yep. I heard years ago the guy even started a Go Fund Me so he could be a millionaire, a real life Million Dollar Man. That's why I was glad when Dibiase was invited alone to attend when he was inducted to the WWE Hall of Fame.
          Last edited by Anthony342; 04-17-2022, 07:20 AM.

Comment

You're the man, like Ted Dibiase.

Big Boss B.utler is a bum, like Virgil.
            You and beercules will bring to fruition my dreams

Butler is Big dog Larry’s hoe.

pay a man his worth.

then you got homies for life.

True Tranny Puto eats man azz

Comment

• Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post

Yep. I heard years ago the guy even started a Go Fund Me so he could be a millionaire, a real life Million Dollar Man. That's why I was glad when Dibiase was invited alone to attend when he was inducted to the WWE Hall of Fame.
              Virgil never forgave Ted for that.

Comment

Like Ted owes him anything. He probably thought of it as payback for all the times Virgil showed up, usually uninvited, to a wrestling con (appropriate word in his case) with a lying ass banner saying Ted DiBiase and Virgil before he finally stopped lying to people and just had one that said Virgil. I don't blame Ted for wanting to distance himself from that carny joke. So Ted probably had some hard feelings about that. It's one thing to con people and make yourself look bad, but to make your old partner look bad saying he was gonna be there when that was never happening is a scumbag move to make himself try to look better. So too bad for Virgil. You screw people over like that, they're not gonna wanna be around you. What the hell did he expect?
                Last edited by Anthony342; 04-18-2022, 02:59 PM.

Comment

Virgil should start his own podcast so he could have a new platform to brag about his 14 inches.

markusmod markusmod likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post

Like Ted owes him anything. He probably thought of it as payback for all the times Virgil showed up, usually uninvited, to a wrestling con (appropriate word in his case) with a lying ass banner saying Ted DiBiase and Virgil before he finally stopped lying to people and just had one that said Virgil. I don't blame Ted for wanting to distance himself from that carny joke. So Ted probably had some hard feelings about that. It's one thing to con people and make yourself look bad, but to make your old partner look bad saying he was gonna be there when that was never happening is a scumbag move to make himself try to look better. So too bad for Virgil. You screw people over like that, they're not gonna wanna be around you. What the hell did he expect?
                    What did Ted expect? Virgil had a sick mother to take care of and was cleaning the cow poo poo off his boots every night

Comment

• I never knew Randy Orton had a brother, always seemed like an only child. His brother is a musician and comedian, does a lot of local gigs.

Maybe he can train for Wrestlemania next year, team with Randy and they can take on Elias and Ezekiel.

My dream match:

orton-brother.jpg

VS.

4611fac71dd7bb4a-600x338.jpg

Comment

Working...
                      X