No announcement yet.

Any Wrestling Fans on BoxingScene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post
    A cool theory I heard was Cody turns on Randy at the rumble costing him the title so he can be the man that beats roman. Sets up the triple threat that Cody wins vs Randy/roman as like the highlander character heel he looks like to win it like a badass like his dad. And preist cashes in that night so he can win it and lose it quick kind of like his dad did.
    They want to build a big Reigns vs. Punk match, likely at WM

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
      Toni Storm is hilarious. She did this funny ass promo even Renee did her best to not laugh. One of the best gimmick changes in recent memory, she really owns this character and I liked what she said about Skye Blue's "bottom" lol.

That's what annoys tf outta me. Nobody tries to keep it together anymore. You can tell when a wrestler is trying to hide his/her laugh or smile. Or they just straight up laugh.

From clips I've seen they just don't take it serious anymore. They just laugh when they feel like it

Comment

• Originally posted by Teetotaler69 View Post

That's what annoys tf outta me. Nobody tries to keep it together anymore. You can tell when a wrestler is trying to hide his/her laugh or smile. Or they just straight up laugh.

From clips I've seen they just don't take it serious anymore. They just laugh when they feel like it
        Yeah, kayfabe is dead unfortunately.

I miss the Gene Okerlund days, he legit seemed offended by the things the heels would say.

I also remember when Jey Uso kept trying to hide his laugh when Sami was doing his promos with the Bloodline, even though he was supposed to be annoyed and "hate" Sami during that time.

Comment

• Christian vs. Edge was a bit of a disappointment. Match was decent, but the ending sucked.

Nick Wayne's mom turning on Edge actually made sense since he did a concerto to her son twice, but the match itself should have ended differently. They could have had her turn on Edge on a different episode.

Comment

Christian vs. Edge was a bit of a disappointment. Match was decent, but the ending sucked.

Nick Wayne's mom turning on Edge actually made sense since he did a concerto to her son twice, but the match itself should have ended differently. They could have had her turn on Edge on a different episode.
            They needed to end it in a way to set up the PPV version of the match. Which is why I knew Christian would go over.

Comment

• Originally posted by kara View Post

They needed to end it in a way to set up the PPV version of the match. Which is why I knew Christian would go over.
              Yeah, I knew they were going to continue the feud.

Just ending with Nick Wayne's mom getting involved in the match finish was very predictable, very WWE-esque, not in a good way.

Nick Wayne or Luchasaurus helping Christian would have been less cheesy. Or Christian could have cheated on his own to win.

Comment

Yeah, I knew they were going to continue the feud.

Just ending with Nick Wayne's mom getting involved in the match finish was very predictable, very WWE-esque, not in a good way.

Nick Wayne or Luchasaurus helping Christian would have been less cheesy. Or Christian could have cheated on his own to win.
                Who is Luchasaures? I only know Killswitch!

Comment

Who is Luchasaures? I only know Killswitch!
                  Even Christian accidentally called him Luchasaurus before correcting himself in that promo with Edge the other week lol.

I have a feeling he's gonna ditch the mask and start using his real name when he finally turns face on Christian.

Comment

Even Christian accidentally called him Luchasaurus before correcting himself in that promo with Edge the other week lol.

I have a feeling he's gonna ditch the mask and start using his real name when he finally turns face on Christian.
                    Not sure about that, because they just settled a lawsuit regarding that mask.

Comment

They want to build a big Reigns vs. Punk match, likely at WM
                      This actually makes more sense. I think Punk would be a good choice, punk doesn't even have to be the one to dethrone Roman. Let preist cash in he could really use the rub and it looks more like Romans luck finally running out to keep him strong for a comeback after he takes his post mania vacation. Priest can use the rub/validation and judgement day desperately needs the rub as well if they plan on keeping them together.

You can still do the Cody heel turn angle and have a big 1v1 WM match with Randy. Likely randy will turn on Cody tho I don't think Cody will go heel until after he wins the belt. But if he beats randy he can stay hot and finally win the belt at SS off Preist. You know they'll have a classic match too.

I would hope Cody has a good reign but I wouldn't hate if it was quick like his fathers because he can always have another better reign as a heel.

Comment

Working...
                      X