Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Wrestling Fans on BoxingScene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post

    Man that look is iconic. I know no other sting than late 90s WCW'TNA sting.

    I hope max didnt f up his knee because they are so over.

    Old school Sting is the best Sting. Hell, I even like Bladerunner Sting (when he was tag team partners with a young Ultimate Warrior) better than the Crow look.
    Dobyzhee Dobyzhee likes this.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post

      Man that look is iconic. I know no other sting than late 90s WCW'TNA sting.

      I hope max didnt f up his knee because they are so over.

      Now the Acclaimed have truly arrived. Scissor me, Daddy Ass.
      $Bullsfam$ $Bullsfam$ likes this.

      Comment


      • The return of Saraya!!!!!!!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post

          Now the Acclaimed have truly arrived. Scissor me, Daddy Ass.
          And the new!!!
          $Bullsfam$ $Bullsfam$ likes this.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by markusmod View Post
            The return of Saraya!!!!!!!
            WWE didn't want to re-sign her for some reason.

            Apparently she's going to be wrestling again. Hopefully her neck is in good shape.

            Hard to believe to she just turned 30, I forgot how young she was when she first debuted in WWE. No one wants to retire at 25, so can't blame her for wanting to return to the ring.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post

              Now the Acclaimed have truly arrived. Scissor me, Daddy Ass.
              I love how into it billy gunn is. He definitely fits. Itll be interesting where they go from here. Hopefully they give them a nice little reign. Beat some quality teams to legitimize themselves. Hopefully they do lose them to a great tag team like FTR or the bucks. Not just some random team they want over. '

              Apparently Paige is using her moms old wrestling name which is saraya knight. Surprised people recognized her. She's hot but i'd struggle to pick her out from a crowd. Maybe we get a part 2 sex tape with the aew roster lmao

              Comment


              • Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post

                I love how into it billy gunn is. He definitely fits. Itll be interesting where they go from here. Hopefully they give them a nice little reign. Beat some quality teams to legitimize themselves. Hopefully they do lose them to a great tag team like FTR or the bucks. Not just some random team they want over. '

                Apparently Paige is using her moms old wrestling name which is saraya knight. Surprised people recognized her. She's hot but i'd struggle to pick her out from a crowd. Maybe we get a part 2 sex tape with the aew roster lmao
                I just realized how much Bowens and Billy Gunn have in common. They were never the "coolest" ones in their group, but like Gunn, Bowens is a good hype man who gets the crowd going with his catchphrase.

                "The Acclaimed have arrived!" reminds me of "If you ain't down with that, we got two words for ya!"

                When Billy Gunn landed that fame asser on Swerve, I knew they were going to win. The crowd was hot last night too. Looked like Max hurt his knee, or maybe he's just really good at selling.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

                  I just realized how much Bowens and Billy Gunn have in common. They were never the "coolest" ones in their group, but like Gunn, Bowens is a good hype man who gets the crowd going with his catchphrase.

                  "The Acclaimed have arrived!" reminds me of "If you ain't down with that, we got two words for ya!"

                  When Billy Gunn landed that fame asser on Swerve, I knew they were going to win. The crowd was hot last night too. Looked like Max hurt his knee, or maybe he's just really good at selling.
                  I've been googling them today waiting to see but nothing at this point is a good sign i think. If there was concern you would think it would of been leaked by now if he's badly hurt. I totally agree on Billy Gunn. The rock ethered him and he never really got a real singles push after that. So i'm glad he's able to be apart of something special. I know he wishes it was his sons but they seem to have a long way to go. Being muscle for the firm might be good for them out of their dads shadow. It's good to be a kid of an old wrestler as it's easier to get in but i think it's harder to get over like with randy orton. It wasn't until he joined evolution people actually took him serious. You got to have your own thing which is why WWE did good breaking Dominick from Rey. He's not as athletic and too big to remind people of rey so he's got to find his own niche'. I hope he adopts some of Eddie's heel persona that could really help him get over but he still looks super young so people just have to respect him as a man.


                  Love bowens too i didn't know he was gay but it doesn't bother me since it's not something the commentators shove down our throats every week. I saw it on his instagram he's the first openly gay aew champ. But it's good AEW didn't make a big deal out of it so they didn't lose any luster. Not that it's negative but it can be as alot of people i think don't care if your gay they just don't need to hear about it every chance you get. He definitely is the exclamation point to the acclaim. Perfect duo that knows their role. They have potential to have a hall of fame career for a long time because they use current events in their rap to keep it fresh. I hope the dudleys get in the WWE HOF soon they deserve it,.Also crazy all these years d-von was gay but nobody cares because of the work they put in and not letting it overshadow their work,
                  Last edited by $Bullsfam$; 09-22-2022, 06:34 PM.
                  Willy Wanker Willy Wanker likes this.

                  Comment


                  • acclaim debut "My name is max and this is anthony, we are the acclaim, everything you plan to be" lmao ****ing fire from the start

                    also the random theme music for the jobbers was pretty tough too

                    Last edited by $Bullsfam$; 09-22-2022, 06:42 PM.

                    Comment


                    • This is funny, but so true:

                      View this post on Instagram

                      To view, enable Social Media Cookies by clicking √Ę‚?¨Ň?Manage Cookies√Ę‚?¨¬?

                      Last edited by Willy Wanker; 09-22-2022, 07:41 PM.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP