• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]
    I hope triple H brings him back

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
      I heard Wyatt, Sasha Banks, and Naomi could be on their way back to WWE. Rumors are pretty serious now, especially the ones concerning Wyatt.

Smackdown was really good last night, the best Smackdown in a while. Hit Row is back, they seem to be using Ronda properly now and she's really getting over with the crowd organically, and the main event with Gunther vs. Nakamura was amazing. Both guys looked strong, and the crowd was really into it.

I have good faith in the midcard now, they're really making the IC and U.S. titles feel special again.

I was thinking how bad ass it would be to have Ronda and Shayna Baszler as a tag team and have them win the tag titles at some point.
      Wyatt is/was pretty expensive, which is why they cut him loose (same with Braun).

Comment

• [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
            There's absolutely no way he has sex with a million women in his time in WCW. It for sure wasn't after it went under with his brokeass

Comment

• Originally posted by Grandma Pleaser View Post

There's absolutely no way he has sex with a million women in his time in WCW. It for sure wasn't after it went under with his brokeass
              Virgil is the dude who charges $20 just to take a pic with the fans.

He should be paying the fans to be honest, well if he wasn't so broke.

Look at this long line of Virgil fans waiting to see him:

8422f-15561902042166-800.jpg

​​​​​​​

Comment

• If Bray Wyatt comes back I hope they don't resurrect the storyline with Alexa Bliss.

Not a fan of supernatural busllsh-t in pro wrestling. The less of that the better.

Comment

• AEW pulls a swerve. NEXT WEEK IS PUNK VS. MOXLEY!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bret_Hart View Post
                    [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]
                    So they have Daivari and now Kenny Dykstra doing security, cool. I think I've even seen Joey Mercury sometimes. They're the modern equivalent of when we used to see Rene Goulet, Pat Patterson and Tony Garea as security guys in the 80s and 90s on TV and sometimes even Shane McMahon himself. Shane was even an outside referee during some of the early Survivor Series PPVs as Shane Stevens.

Comment

• Originally posted by markusmod View Post
                      AEW pulls a swerve. NEXT WEEK IS PUNK VS. MOXLEY!
                      Bro, it's a swerve. So when is Omega coming back?

Comment

Working...
                      X