No announcement yet.

Any Wrestling Fans on BoxingScene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by markusmod View Post

Looks like they just cut the Hardys out in full. But we get big Will Ospreay on the show!
    Even Matt Hardy?

Comment

• BREAKING NEWS: Vince McMahon and John Laurenitis Involved In A Sexual Affair with Former WWE Employee.

The Wall Street Journal is reporting the WWE Board of Directors is looking into a secret $3 million settlement that longtime chief executive Vince McMahon agreed to pay to a departing employee with whom he allegedly had an affair, according to documents and people familiar with the board inquiry.
      A January 2022 separation agreement agreed upon by the unnamed woman and the WWE bars the now-former employee, who was hired as a paralegal in 2019, from discussing her relationship with Mr. McMahon or disparaging him, the people said.
      The board's investigation, which began in April, has unearthed other, older nondisclosure agreements involving claims by former female WWE employees
      of misconduct by Mr. McMahon and one of
      his top executives, John Laurinaitis, the head of talent relations at WWE, the people said. The Journal couldn't
      determine how many previous agreements were being scrutinized.
      The 3,000,000 was discovered by Board Members after a series of anonymous emails from someone claiming to be a friend of the Paralegal.
      The first email, sent to board members on March 30, alleged that Mr. McMahon, 76 years old, initially hired the woman at a salary of $100,000 but increased it to $200,000 after beginning a sexual relationship with her. The email to the board also alleged that Mr. McMahon "gave her like a toy" to Mr. Laurinaitis. The board is investigating the allegations in the email, the people familiar with the inquiry said.
      "My friend was so scared so she quit after Vince McMahon and lawyer Jerry paid her millions of dollars to shut up," the initial email to the board said, referring to Mr. McMahon's longtime lawyer, Mr. McDevitt, who negotiated the deal, according to people familiar with the board inquiry.
      The Company tells WSJ that relationship was consensual and is cooperating with the inquiry.

Last edited by RomanReigns2; 06-15-2022, 08:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by RomanReigns2 View Post
        BREAKING NEWS: Vince McMahon and John Laurenitis Involved In A Sexual Affair with Former WWE Employee.

The Wall Street Journal is reporting the WWE Board of Directors is looking into a secret $3 million settlement that longtime chief executive Vince McMahon agreed to pay to a departing employee with whom he allegedly had an affair, according to documents and people familiar with the board inquiry.
        A January 2022 separation agreement agreed upon by the unnamed woman and the WWE bars the now-former employee, who was hired as a paralegal in 2019, from discussing her relationship with Mr. McMahon or disparaging him, the people said.
        The board's investigation, which began in April, has unearthed other, older nondisclosure agreements involving claims by former female WWE employees
        his top executives, John Laurinaitis, the head of talent relations at WWE, the people said. The Journal couldn't
        The 3,000,000 was discovered by Board Members after a series of anonymous emails from someone claiming to be a friend of the Paralegal.
        The first email, sent to board members on March 30, alleged that Mr. McMahon, 76 years old, initially hired the woman at a salary of $100,000 but increased it to $200,000 after beginning a sexual relationship with her. The email to the board also alleged that Mr. McMahon "gave her like a toy" to Mr. Laurinaitis. The board is investigating the allegations in the email, the people familiar with the inquiry said.
        "My friend was so scared so she quit after Vince McMahon and lawyer Jerry paid her millions of dollars to shut up," the initial email to the board said, referring to Mr. McMahon's longtime lawyer, Mr. McDevitt, who negotiated the deal, according to people familiar with the board inquiry.
        The Company tells WSJ that relationship was consensual and is cooperating with the inquiry.

Yikes. Looks like we know why Stephanie left.

Comment

• Originally posted by markusmod View Post

Yikes. Looks like we know why Stephanie left.
          I think this is the perfect time for Durag Vince to make a comeback.

Comment

• Originally posted by RomanReigns2 View Post
            BREAKING NEWS: Vince McMahon and John Laurenitis Involved In A Sexual Affair with Former WWE Employee.

Lol at the picture of Cole and McAfee.

No surprise that Vince is an old perv, but Laurinaitis is probably an even bigger perv.

WWE was actually getting more serious with their women's division in the early 00s, but Laurinaitis put an end to that when he changed the hiring standards and made being an "athletic 10" the only real requirement. And then they started the Diva Search in 2004, while real women wrestlers like Victoria, Jazz, Molly, and even Lita and Trish were getting phased out.

They wanted women who can pose for Playboy, but didn't care that they couldn't wrestle or even run the ropes.

Vince is the type of guy that has affairs, but knows the ins and outs as far as covering his ass. But someday it would come back to haunt him, just like Trump with that Stormy Daniels sht.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              I hope they get Sammy to reunite with Jericho and join the group, that would make sense since it seems like they're slowly turning him heel.
              Looks like I got my wish last night haha.

Sammy is way better as a heel.

And so is Christian for that matter, happy he turned last night. I hope now they can focus more on him and give him a good storyline, but it's gonna be a challenge because the roster is so stacked.

He hasn't done anything special since his feud with Omega. Well that no holds barred trios match against Cole and the Bucks was a great match a while back, but he can offer more as a singles wrestler. He has a lot left in the tank. He's just as good as someone like CM Punk in the ring and the mic IMO, Christian just never got that push in WWE, he is criminally underrated.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

Looks like I got my wish last night haha.

Sammy is way better as a heel.

And so is Christian for that matter, happy he turned last night. I hope now they can focus more on him and give him a good storyline, but it's gonna be a challenge because the roster is so stacked.

He hasn't done anything special since his feud with Omega. Well that no holds barred trios match against Cole and the Bucks was a great match a while back, but he can offer more as a singles wrestler. He has a lot left in the tank. He's just as good as someone like CM Punk in the ring and the mic IMO, Christian just never got that push in WWE, he is criminally underrated.
                Figured Christian would turn. Was hoping Sammy would turn too, as crowd was hating him already. Looking forward to watching this week's episode tonight on the DVR. Wonder when they'll every get Omega back, speaking of him. Couldn't watch the rest of Double or Nothing, as disc froze, so gonna watch it in a couple of weeks. So watching Andre matches and Flair vs. Funk feud from 1989-1990 for now on DVD, the first time The Four Horsemen were faces. Then they eventually turned heel by attacking Sting at Clash of the Champions lol. That culminated in Sting finally winning the NWA World Title from Flair though with Sting getting a pretty good run with the title at 188 days.
                Willy Wanker Willy Wanker likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post

Figured Christian would turn. Was hoping Sammy would turn too, as crowd was hating him already. Looking forward to watching this week's episode tonight on the DVR. Wonder when they'll every get Omega back, speaking of him. Couldn't watch the rest of Double or Nothing, as disc froze, so gonna watch it in a couple of weeks. So watching Andre matches and Flair vs. Funk feud from 1989-1990 for now on DVD, the first time The Four Horsemen were faces. Then they eventually turned heel by attacking Sting at Clash of the Champions lol. That culminated in Sting finally winning the NWA World Title from Flair though with Sting getting a pretty good run with the title at 188 days.
                  I remember when the Horseman turned on Sting, one of my earliest wrestling memories actually lol.

I think Wardlow is going win the TNT title soon. I like Scorpio Sky, but if Wardlow doesn't beat him for the TNT title that would just kill his momentum.

I know you said you prefer physical media, but I know a good stream site if you don't want to wait for the DVD. The site has all the wrestling shows uploaded on there. It even streams the shows and PPV live if you wanna watch before you get the discs. It even has UFC and boxing, New Japan, ROH, etc.

Right here:

http://watchwrestling.vc/

Comment

• The Horsemen turning on Sting and turning on Luger were classic angles.

Jim Crockett NWA ruled.
                    Willy Wanker Willy Wanker likes this.

Comment

• https://www.sportskeeda.com/wwe/lind...dtPWYTmDq3uEms Vince and Linda McMahon are now separated.

Comment

Working...
                      X