No announcement yet.

Any Wrestling Fans on BoxingScene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

AEW roster is stacked, but they definitely have room in their women's division for wrestlers like Sasha and Naomi.
    That's a good thing, because I have a feeling the problems that are happening in WWE are not going to go away. Sad, but true.

Comment

• Jeff Hardy is arrested again

AEW star Jeff Hardy was arrested shortly after midnight last night in Volusia County, Florida.

Volusia County jail records show that Hardy was booked into the jail at 12:45am, on charges of Driving While License Canceled/Suspended/Revoked, Violation of Restrictions Placed on Drivers License, and DUI Alcohol/Drugs Third Offense within 10 Years.
      [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

Comment

• Originally posted by Bret_Hart View Post
        Jeff Hardy is arrested again

AEW star Jeff Hardy was arrested shortly after midnight last night in Volusia County, Florida.

Volusia County jail records show that Hardy was booked into the jail at 12:45am, on charges of Driving While License Canceled/Suspended/Revoked, Violation of Restrictions Placed on Drivers License, and DUI Alcohol/Drugs Third Offense within 10 Years.
        He's screwed. Jeff Hardy should go into rehab for alcohol and either retire or be away from wrestling for a few years. So much for that ladder match with Young Bucks, unless it was already recorded.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dynamite76 View Post

That's a good thing, because I have a feeling the problems that are happening in WWE are not going to go away. Sad, but true.
          Agreed. And if they can also add someone like Liv, they might have enough women for their own tag division. Maybe even have any living Jumping Bomb Angel or Judy Martin award the winners of their first tournament their title belts. Was hoping for Iconics aka The IInspiration, but I read they retired from Impact Wrestling and are doing a podcast, but if Tony Khan could get them out of retirement, that would be great too because they were the best women's heel team ever. Glamour Girls are a close second.

Comment

I guess Matt is going single again.... LOL

Comment

Damn it Jeff. Smh

Love the guy, but apparently he could be serving some mandatory jail time as this is 3rd offense in 10 years, that's likely what's best for him at this point. He got off easy all those other times, I don't want him to end up like Sunny.

That's one reason WWE didn't want to push him during his last run because of sht like this. Triple H said the same thing way back in 2008 that Jeff was too unreliable, and Triple got a lot of heat from the internet fans of course, but what he said aged well.

WWE kept holding Jeff back because they felt he would slip up again. And he keeps proving them right. They even offered to pay for his rehab, but he refused so they released him.

Comment

• Originally posted by markusmod View Post

I guess Matt is going single again.... LOL
                I have a feeling that Darby will replace Jeff for that Ladder match tomorrow night.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

I have a feeling that Darby will replace Jeff for that Ladder match tomorrow night.
                  Looks like they just cut the Hardys out in full. But we get big Will Ospreay on the show!

Comment

• Originally posted by markusmod View Post

Looks like they just cut the Hardys out in full. But we get big Will Ospreay on the show!
                    Yeah, that's a bummer. Darby can do even crazier high spots than Jeff at this point. If Jeff ends up getting released, at least he got the dream matches with Darby and the Young Bucks out of the way. I know they wrestled the Bucks at ROH, but if a match doesn't take place on a big televised show, then it's almost like it never happened. That's rasslin' logic 101.

Good to see Ospreay. He was one of the guys who I thought AEW would pick up during the early days.

I'm surprised they had him lose his first match on Rampage last week, even though it was only a trios match.

I wonder who Ospreay will face at Forbidden door, I hope he does a singles match.

Comment

• That's like the catch 22. You see all these guys with alot of potential from WWE but if you push them to the moon your pushing WWE rejects and leftovers lmao. I hope AEW can really knock WWE back because they've been basically playing it safe for so long. They just lost their edge. The female matches at WM were incredible it's just the same women over and over too with any edge in Flair, Ronda, Sasha and Becky. They have good female wrestlers it's just the faces are so generic and boring lmao
                      they need to go back to PG-13 so they can have more creative characters and have more realism. The world is too no holds barred to be pandering to children. They got school shooters walking into their school everyday and your worried about them seeing girls in revealing clothes or guys saying naughty words or even blood for that matter lol most of us atleast grew up with a back bone

Comment

Working...
                      X