Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Wrestling Fans on BoxingScene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Zaroku View Post

    I’m gonna pit you against sone slutty Japanese females..
    I think they are kinda hot
    my wife thinks they are abused by chimpira punks.

    America needs chimpira punks to drain bbc

    most prison rapist putos are kunta keinte looking hoes..

    z money can provide proof, but I axe my detractors to match me in revelations of histories


    BTW I saw these hot chicks giving out Red Bull drank post COVID middle of COVID beginning of COVID and people weren’t interested in the wings Red Bull gives you

    I prefer a wife of coke, a toke of meth, and a fat ass j cum slut to spend my time**tizime) with.
    I wanna mud wrestle some Japanese milfs.

    They can take turns sitting on my face.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

      There's a lot of heat on both of them, especially Sasha since she did something similar before in 2019. Naomi is married to Jimmy Uso, so I doubt she'll end up in major trouble. Sasha going to AEW would be huge, but her reputation isn't all that great at the moment. Walking out when you're advertised for a match is never really a good look, even Stone Cold regretted doing that in 2002.

      WWE hasn't really done anything good with the women's tag titles. I think AEW would do a hell of a lot better with women's tag division. When you look at their female roster, they actually have a decent amount of names. Kris Statlander, Britt Baker, and Red Velvet were all very green a few years ago but they improved so much in the last two years. If they can get maybe two or three more experienced female wrestlers from WWE/NXT, Impact, or Japan, then maybe they can add a tag division soon.

      Speaking of Liv Morgan, it's nice that they're actually doing something interesting with her by having her team up with Styles/Balor. I really like this Judgement Day storyline with Edge and company.

      Also happy to see Alexa back, she's looking hotter than ever.

      It was only a few months ago that Raw was unwatchable while Smackdown was good. Now Raw is so much better, especially with Cody back.
      Other than maybe RK Bro, Cody, Liv and Alexa, Raw is still mostly unwatchable. I just heard that the walkout was due to both Sasha and Naomi being put in singles matches on Raw and the next pay per view instead of defending the titles, which they thought was BS. When Sasha met with Vince McMahon about it, he wouldn't budge. What's the point of having these titles if they're not gonna be defended on pay per views (or premium events, as they're calling them now)? Vince pulled this same crap at Wrestlemania with the US and IC belts when they weren't defended there, making them mostly irrelevant as well. Alexa is being wasted just fighting untalented Sonya and I'm sure Liv would rather be with her friend Ruby in AEW.

      Heard Virgil and Hacksaw Jim Duggan both have cancer. Looks like Duggan's was caught early. He had it before years ago. Virgil has stage 2 colon cancer. That's why you gotta get screened man.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post

        Other than maybe RK Bro, Cody, Liv and Alexa, Raw is still mostly unwatchable. I just heard that the walkout was due to both Sasha and Naomi being put in singles matches on Raw and the next pay per view instead of defending the titles, which they thought was BS. When Sasha met with Vince McMahon about it, he wouldn't budge. What's the point of having these titles if they're not gonna be defended on pay per views (or premium events, as they're calling them now)? Vince pulled this same crap at Wrestlemania with the US and IC belts when they weren't defended there, making them mostly irrelevant as well. Alexa is being wasted just fighting untalented Sonya and I'm sure Liv would rather be with her friend Ruby in AEW.

        Heard Virgil and Hacksaw Jim Duggan both have cancer. Looks like Duggan's was caught early. He had it before years ago. Virgil has stage 2 colon cancer. That's why you gotta get screened man.

        Raw still needs more improvement, but the show has been so much better since after Wrestlemania. They have Lashley who can actually carry Omos to a decent match and Rollins is always fun. And the Kevin Owens-Ezekiel feud is actually entertaining, mostly because Owens always knocks it out of the park regardless of what kind of angle they give him.

        Theory has been really shining as an annoying heel as well, I hope he gets a long U.S. title reign, bring some prestige back to the title.

        Ali vs. Ciampa isn't too great with Ali getting beat like every week, but they're both great workers and it's nice they're actually in a consistent storyline with the Miz involved.

        I remember watching WCW Saturday Night on TBS back in the mid 90s, and Hacksaw announced he had cancer the first time. I read an article the other day where he said the doctors told him he'll be okay after chemo.

        I wish Virgil the best. Part of me thinks he might be bullshtting lol, but I think even he wouldn't lie about having cancer.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post


          Raw still needs more improvement, but the show has been so much better since after Wrestlemania. They have Lashley who can actually carry Omos to a decent match and Rollins is always fun. And the Kevin Owens-Ezekiel feud is actually entertaining, mostly because Owens always knocks it out of the park regardless of what kind of angle they give him.

          Theory has been really shining as an annoying heel as well, I hope he gets a long U.S. title reign, bring some prestige back to the title.

          Ali vs. Ciampa isn't too great with Ali getting beat like every week, but they're both great workers and it's nice they're actually in a consistent storyline with the Miz involved.

          I remember watching WCW Saturday Night on TBS back in the mid 90s, and Hacksaw announced he had cancer the first time. I read an article the other day where he said the doctors told him he'll be okay after chemo.

          I wish Virgil the best. Part of me thinks he might be bullshtting lol, but I think even he wouldn't lie about having cancer.
          I still prefer Dynamite though. Kinda sucks the show had to cut off at the end just to show some s***y edited movie and only people on Fite TV got to see the rest of the beatdown. Gonna check out the ending of it later. If AEW can revitalize that tag division, they could really compete with WWE, like they did when NXT was on the same night. I heard a report about Dustin Rhodes saying wrestlers needing to focus on characters/psychology more than just moves and acrobatics. He's right.

          Comment


          • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPOOv19hi7U&t=38s Always been a fan of Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch
            Last edited by RomanReigns2; 05-20-2022, 10:10 PM.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post


              Raw still needs more improvement, but the show has been so much better since after Wrestlemania. They have Lashley who can actually carry Omos to a decent match and Rollins is always fun. And the Kevin Owens-Ezekiel feud is actually entertaining, mostly because Owens always knocks it out of the park regardless of what kind of angle they give him.

              Theory has been really shining as an annoying heel as well, I hope he gets a long U.S. title reign, bring some prestige back to the title.

              Ali vs. Ciampa isn't too great with Ali getting beat like every week, but they're both great workers and it's nice they're actually in a consistent storyline with the Miz involved.

              I remember watching WCW Saturday Night on TBS back in the mid 90s, and Hacksaw announced he had cancer the first time. I read an article the other day where he said the doctors told him he'll be okay after chemo.

              I wish Virgil the best. Part of me thinks he might be bullshtting lol, but I think even he wouldn't lie about having cancer.
              We have it next week. YOUNG BUCKS VS. HARDYS!
              Willy Wanker likes this.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post

                I still prefer Dynamite though. Kinda sucks the show had to cut off at the end just to show some s***y edited movie and only people on Fite TV got to see the rest of the beatdown. Gonna check out the ending of it later. If AEW can revitalize that tag division, they could really compete with WWE, like they did when NXT was on the same night. I heard a report about Dustin Rhodes saying wrestlers needing to focus on characters/psychology more than just moves and acrobatics. He's right.
                People hate Raw is 3 hours, but AEW needs a 3 hour show.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by markusmod View Post

                  People hate Raw is 3 hours, but AEW needs a 3 hour show.
                  Or another 2 hour show.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post

                    Or another 2 hour show.
                    Expand Rampage to 2 hours

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by markusmod View Post

                      Expand Rampage to 2 hours
                      Yep and show Dark and the other youtube show on TV instead of Youtube.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP