Collapse
No announcement yet.

"30-for-30" - Steve Bartman story

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why was he wearing earphones at a baseball game?

Comment

Originally posted by Texanballer View Post
      Why was he wearing earphones at a baseball game?
      Listening to the radio broadcast, most likely.

They did a segment on it last night. Showing what the guy actually heard at the time of the foul ball, with a 7 second radio delay. It was interesting.

Also interesting, is a bunch of grown ass fans blaming one guy, when 25 others were going after the same ball, that Alou most likely wasn't even going to catch. And an error by the shortstop. And a team that would have still needed another out, JUST to get out of the inning. And a team that collectively gave up 8 runs.

Idiotic fans. Yep, that ONE incident caused the whole thing.

******* saw a kid that looked like a dork, and decided to bully him, and make fun of him. If that dude had looked like Brian Urlacher, he wouldn't have been hit by any beer, or approached by any butt hurt fans.

Comment

to be fair the guy had a profound effect on the game.

but yes, cubs fans overreacted. threatening to kill a man over an out in a baseball game? scum

this was another terrific 30 30. i caught most of it while listened to the boxing lab.

i enjoyed most the account of the people involved with the cubs organization (the television people, the security head [the chubby broad])
        they whisked him out of there disguised as security

and people in the building

i never knew that wrigley field had no tv monitor
        and that the news slowly poured in from outside of the building

Comment

A very good 30 for 30, and I'm not really a baseball fan.

Comment

Working...
          X