No announcement yet.

"30-for-30" - Steve Bartman story

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "30-for-30" - Steve Bartman story

Any baseball fans in here?... Airs tonight on espn.
    [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]
    Last edited by BTL; 09-27-2011, 03:29 PM.

I always hated the hostility towards that guy, because that play didn't lose them the game and most fans would do the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      I always hated the hostility towards that guy, because that play didn't lose them the game and most fans would do the same thing.
      Exactly, he done what ANY other fan wouldve done, its not his fault that the pitcher gave up 8 runs in that inning and they lost their next game.

Who knows if he wouldve even caught the ball?

Comment

the fans are part of the game no doubt..if they didnt want them doin stuff like that then they would put up a clear wall like in hockey..altho of course hockeys is there for a dif reason lol

Comment

Yeah Im pretty excited to see this one

Comment

Thanks for the reminder TS, I totally forgot. I've been too busy watching the wildcard games in the AL and NL, it's going down to the wire.

Home Run Chase Utley 1-0 Phils

Comment

It's starting

Comment

A black cat????? hahahahahahahaha

Comment

Haha this reminds me why it is so easy to hate Cubs fans...when they come to Miller Park you can pick fights with them and the Milwaukee Police will only throw out the Cubs fans for fighting.

Cuck The Fubs.

Comment

Cubs fans act like they would of won the series.Bartman was just saving them heartache in the World Series. The Cubs didn't win the World Series in out grandparents generation, certainly won't win it in our parents generation, and more than likely won't win it ours. 1908 forever!

Comment

Working...
                    X