Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Major League Baseball Thread....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Jefe
    Im a huge bosoxs fan,
    by the way anyone has game 4 of the ws if so can they upload it i offer 10 mill for it
    and other 10 for the special sports center had after the game that video with the Tom Petty song
    The ws games were a bit dull, despite the historic occasion. Games 4 & 5 against the Yankees, though, were two of the most exciting games I have ever seen. I remember nearly turning off the TV at the bottom of the ninth of game 4 and then thinking, no, I might as well watch this thing to the end. Damn, what a turnaround.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombardier
      The ws games were a bit dull, despite the historic occasion. Games 4 & 5 against the Yankees, though, were two of the most exciting games I have ever seen. I remember nearly turning off the TV at the bottom of the ninth of game 4 and then thinking, no, I might as well watch this thing to the end. Damn, what a turnaround.
      im not gonna lie
      after game 3in the alcs i was like "i cant belive i thought we had a chance im a ****ing idiot", then game 5 i was like yeah this is just gonna make the pain worse then game six i was like "WTF dude just loose the damn thing"game seven came i was like "holy ****" then we jumped to a big lead after the Diamond hr and i was like "dont blow it please dont blow it PLEASE DONT BLOW IT" then we won it and i was like ohhh **** here we go
      then the WS comes and we strat winning all the first three games i was like "ohh my god this might be it" then 9 inning in the fourth renteria grounder foulke trows it to mankeivich "ohhh **** this is it this is it " and i've been happy forever after

Comment

The Cleveland Indians are taking it all.

Comment

The Angels are the team to beat if they stay healthy. They have the number 1 ERA in the majors right now and haven't hit the ball well until recently. Best bullpen. They have been decimated by injuries. If they are at full strength, they are the best team in baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by RunWithKnives
            Im sticking with Arizona in the NL West. Call me crazy.
            You think they're going to catch the Pads huh? Man, you should have seen the plays Khalil Greene made at short last night.

Comment

Originally posted by oldgringo
              We used to have one of these...runwknives made it but i don't know where in the hell it went so big ups for making this one.

I think the White Sox are going to win it. Their pitching is phenominal and they are playing the best small ball in the league. Pods and Iguchi are getting on base...Konerko, Dye, Big Hurt, and Everett are knocking them in. They are solid defensively too.

My boys Mark Buehrle, Bobby Abreu and Derrek Lee all continue to have monsterous years. Lee is a legitimate triple crown threat if/when Andruw Jones' bat cools down. Buehrle will win the AL Cy Young. Abreu is a top 3-4 NL MVP candidate.

Frank Thomas still plays? Is he just a DH now? Holy ****, how old is he?

Comment

Originally posted by GodzHand
                Frank Thomas still plays? Is he just a DH now? Holy ****, how old is he?

Yep he's still around. He has actually hit like 7 home runs in only 46 at bats this year so he's holding down the DH spot respectably thus far. He's only batting .239 though so that's pretty bad.

Big Frank has to be at least 37-38 now but he can still hit em out. He's my second favorite baseball player ever and is a hell of a nice guy in real life. It's just too bad that the injury bug got a hold of him because he could have gone down as one of the greatest hitters ever.

Comment

Originally posted by oldgringo
                  Yep he's still around. He has actually hit like 7 home runs in only 46 at bats this year so he's holding down the DH spot respectably thus far. He's only batting .239 though so that's pretty bad.

Big Frank has to be at least 37-38 now but he can still hit em out. He's my second favorite baseball player ever and is a hell of a nice guy in real life. It's just too bad that the injury bug got a hold of him because he could have gone down as one of the greatest hitters ever.

Yeah, he used to be seriously nasty. He's been with the white sox his entire career too, hasnt he? thats commendable.

Comment

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

Keep on hatin.

We've got 26 of these.

I've personally seen them win 6.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Mexico
                      You think they're going to catch the Pads huh? Man, you should have seen the plays Khalil Greene made at short last night.
                      I figure Russ Ortiz will heat up in a while, and Gonzo will get on a slugging streak.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                      X