X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• prefix_66_title_rich Madoff Assaulted in Prison

who didnt see this coming??

Madoff treated for facial fractures, broken ribs

DURHAM, NC (WTVD) -- ABC11 Eyewitness News has learned that Bernie Madoff was treated for serious injuries consistent with an assault.

Sources told ABC11 the disgraced financier was treated at Duke hospital in Durham last Friday and discharged earlier this week.

He is serving a life sentence at the federal prison in Butner.

According to sources, he had facial fractures, broken ribs and a collapsed lung.

Prison officials won't confirm that. They say the 71-year-old is in the medical clinic at the prison in Butner.

Madoff admitted to cheating investors out of billions of dollars. A judge sentenced him to 150 years earlier this year.
    http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?se...cal&id=7187293

I'll be happy when news drops that he's been raped and infected with HIV.

Comment

Originally posted by BILE View Post
      i hear you're dealing with it quite well, so it wouldnt be that much punishment for him, would it??

Comment

he should of got the death penalty for raping all those people out of there money!

Comment

I'm not sure how much I believe this. Madoff would never be put in the regular prison population, unless the guards at the prison let one through, and therefore should be disciplined because Bernie could've died.

Comment

looks like he madoff with his life at least.

Comment

If you're locked up with Madoff and you can get close to him, you know there's gonna be inmates that will try to extort his ass. This criminal was involved in a scheme involving billions of dollars and everybody knows it. He's got to have loot stashed somewhere that no one found.

Comment

You have to have good fighting skills to beat up a guy in his 70s.

Comment

Originally posted by BILE View Post
                  He didn't rape little girls or kill anyone he just ruined lifes by stealing money

Comment

I thought he was in PC?

Comment

Working...
                    X