No announcement yet.

NBA Thread - For basketball fans of Boxingscene

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
    Amare and chandler isnt good enough to me. Gasol/bynum/draft pick for howard/hedo is the best way to go. Id be happy with that because theyd have cap room for the future as well. They could be a title contender with that squad next year depending on what guard they could sign.
    That's fine, I'm happy with keeping STAT and Chandler. The Knicks need to stop thinking "what star do we need to add?" We have stars. Actually, the perfect mix. One super-duper star, one unbelievable offensive force (STAT's gonna put it together...he's too good not to) and a defensive stud who can lock down the lane and score you some cheap buckets on the offensive glass. We have a point guard coming back who's a dime machine in Diddy, we have a corps of shooters in Bibby, Fields and Douglas (individually, TD and Bibby suck, Fields has been inconsistent but ONE of them should be having a good night from behind the line). And Shumpert. Iman is gonna be a quality player. He already is. Excellent defender, very aggressive and absolutely unafraid of the moment. He's a great fit for NY. We don't need Dwight. Not that he's not a great player, but we have our stars. Now what we need is chemistry, rhythm, practice time...and maybe another facilitator.

Comment

• The Knicks lost a lot of talent in that trade for Carmelo, Knicks were a better deeper team with gallo, Felton and guys like mozgov who will be a solid big man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fresno View Post
        The Knicks lost a lot of talent in that trade for Carmelo, Knicks were a better deeper team with gallo, Felton and guys like mozgov who will be a solid big man.
        You have no idea how much losing Gallo hurt me. I liked Felton, too. He would have been quite a shot in the arm for the Knicks offense during the doldrums of these first few weeks.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
          You have no idea how much losing Gallo hurt me. I liked Felton, too. He would have been quite a shot in the arm for the Knicks offense during the doldrums of these first few weeks.
          Amare played well with that squad, I liked watching that team play.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fresno View Post
            Amare played well with that squad, I liked watching that team play.
            I loved everything about that team.

Comment

• tough to call a winner this season, teams such as the Blazers, Pacers and 76ers could cause a shock in the playoffs

Comment

• Originally posted by HitmanHattonAY View Post
                tough to call a winner this season, teams such as the Blazers, Pacers and 76ers could cause a shock in the playoffs
                I really like the Blazers. The 76ers and Pacers are both gonna fall off. The Pacers more so.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
                  I really like the Blazers. The 76ers and Pacers are both gonna fall off. The Pacers more so.
                  same here, I follow the Bobcats and im a big Gerald Wallace fan. Theyve got great rebounders in Wallace, Camby and Aldridge plus they know how to score with Batum, Crawford, Felton, Matthews

Comment

• Originally posted by HitmanHattonAY View Post
                    same here, I follow the Bobcats and im a big Gerald Wallace fan. Theyve got great rebounders in Wallace, Camby and Aldridge plus they know how to score with Batum, Crawford, Felton, Matthews
                    Sorry about that drubbing last night

Comment

• Is anyone else gonna catch this Washington Wizards vs Charlotte Bobcats game ... can't wait

Comment

Working...
                      X