Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Thread - For basketball fans of Boxingscene

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rhet, you're right Shaq clogs up the lane and ****s up the whole tempo. I still think they will make the playoffs, but they arent in the top 7.

It doesnt matter how young New Orleans is or how **** their crowd is. They are legit. Just as legit as Utah was last year.

I love how everyone is overlooking Orlando. Pistons aside, they can definitely beat any team in the East in a 7 game series.

Comment

• Btw Presti (GM for Seattle) can go **** himself. Told Orlando they would only accept two draft picks for Kurt Thomas then sends him to the Spurs for only one draft pick. A draft pick that was worse than Orlando's I might add.

Who did Presti used to work for? Yeah the Spurs. That ****.

Comment

• dallas is the only team capable of beating san antonio right now

Comment

• Originally posted by kg21mvp View Post
          dallas is the only team capable of beating san antonio right now
          dallas isnt a threat to san antonio at all.

pheonix plays the spurs tough and shaq can gaurd tim duncan. so even though they are struggling, the suns are a threat. the lakers and jazz are both deep, and could posibly be a problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Fix View Post
            dallas isnt a threat to san antonio at all.

pheonix plays the spurs tough and shaq can gaurd tim duncan. so even though they are struggling, the suns are a threat. the lakers and jazz are both deep, and could posibly be a problem.
            i here your point, but the suns aint **** right now unless they get their **** together.. the lakers are threat to SA IMO the jazz cant win on the road.. and NO is too young and inexperience at the same time..

diop was the only man who can have a decent time at the defensive end guarding duncan at the post but they lost him though..

Comment

• Originally posted by kg21mvp View Post
              dallas is the only team capable of beating san antonio right now

didn't watch the rockets game yesterday, did you?

Comment

• boston is strongest team in NBA now...

Comment

• Originally posted by SerbianKO View Post
                  boston is strongest team in NBA now...
                  I doubt it.

Comment

• nobodys listenin to me.

sixers tonight baby, against seattle. were climbin back up the ladder.

Comment

• Originally posted by aristotlemoses View Post
                      nobodys listenin to me.

sixers tonight baby, against seattle. were climbin back up the ladder.
                      sixers are on a run and seattle is a punching bag. in the weak ass east, they are capable of getting back into the playoff picture.

Comment

Working...
                      X