No announcement yet.

NBA Thread - For basketball fans of Boxingscene

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by !
    We caught a little NBA-TV on Wednesday night and Mad Dog Carter called Baron Davis and Jason Richardson the best backcourt in the Western Conference. Peter Vecsey, who was also on the show, said he could think of a better duo: "Kobe and Bryant."
    haha, funny! but he's still carrying the team to the play-offs, though.

Comment

• 4 Pistons in the all-star game mother****ers....how badass would that **** be if they came in all at the same time and just took over the game for the east.

ill tell you how badass itd be it would be really badass.

Comment

• Originally posted by oldgringo
        4 Pistons in the all-star game mother****ers....how badass would that **** be if they came in all at the same time and just took over the game for the east.

I cant believe Arenas wasnt in the group.............

Comment

4 Pistons in the all-star game mother****ers....how badass would that **** be if they came in all at the same time and just took over the game for the east.

It's gotta happen. 4 of them on the AS team, they most definently will be on the court all at the same time at one point.

Comment

• Originally posted by GodzHand
            It's gotta happen. 4 of them on the AS team, they most definently will be on the court all at the same time at one point.
            well, what do you expect, saunders is the coach? LOL

Comment

i think bosh should get in instead of sheed. its not bosh's fault his team was run by the biggest moron around(babcock)

Comment

• Originally posted by The Fix
                i think bosh should get in instead of sheed. its not bosh's fault his team was run by the biggest moron around(babcock)

How about they just send Bosh in with the other 4.

Comment

How about they just send Bosh in with the other 4.
                  the all stars were announced when i was at work, didnt check who was on...

Comment

• arenas should have been there,

Comment

• Arenas filled in for J.Oneil(Injured)............I cant believe D.Howard isnt in there.

Comment

Working...
                      X