Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Thread - For basketball fans of Boxingscene

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by oldgringo
    Yeah Finley was the greatest thing to come from Wisconsin. He was explosive and brought a lot of attitude to the table. I loved it when he was in the slam dunk contest (ahaha wasn't that the year Barry won?)

    BTW You like Stoudamire and Bibby more than Barkley? He and KJ were the greatest things to ever happen to the Suns....and Thunder Dan.
    aint devin harris from wisconsin? i like that guys game and next year will be a breakout year for him and sebastien telfair

    Comment


    • Originally posted by The Fix
      aint devin harris from wisconsin? i like that guys game and next year will be a breakout year for him and sebastien telfair

      I like Harris' game but Telfair is garbage. What's to like aboout a poor mans version of Jason Kidd?


      The guy I'm really surprised with is Josh Howard. Kid's game all around is nice...he's seriously going to push Nowitzki next year for the role of best player on that team.

      I think a break out year is coming for Al Jefferson. He's a monster on the glass and has great moves inside. He's undersized but he's very quick and VERY strong. Oh yeah break out year for Darko too.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by oldgringo
        Yeah Finley was the greatest thing to come from Wisconsin. He was explosive and brought a lot of attitude to the table. I loved it when he was in the slam dunk contest (ahaha wasn't that the year Barry won?)

        BTW You like Stoudamire and Bibby more than Barkley? He and KJ were the greatest things to ever happen to the Suns....and Thunder Dan.
        Amare is a beast and when its all said and done he will be the best player in the history of this franchise.

        Barkley can kiss my ass. That lazy **** pissed away two golden opertunites to get his championship. Those should have been ours that Houston won. We blew a 3-0 lead and a 3-1 lead in both series causehe wanted to hang out at the Buzz the nights before games.

        Bibby is a total hometown hero. I watched him when he was in High School at Shadow Mountain leading his team to a state championship, then watched him at Arizona and he took us to an NCAA Championship in 97.

        Comment


        • who would you guys rather have, antawn jamison or lamar odom?

          its real close to me, but iam taking odom cause he is younger and handles the ball like a pg. jamison is a better scorer and imo a bit better at rebounding but the edge goes to odom cause of the versatility

          Comment


          • Originally posted by The Fix
            who would you guys rather have, antawn jamison or lamar odom?

            its real close to me, but iam taking odom cause he is younger and handles the ball like a pg. jamison is a better scorer and imo a bit better at rebounding but the edge goes to odom cause of the versatility

            If I was looking for some good weed Odom, but if I wanted a solid SF Jamison.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by oldgringo
              I like Harris' game but Telfair is garbage. What's to like aboout a poor mans version of Jason Kidd?


              The guy I'm really surprised with is Josh Howard. Kid's game all around is nice...he's seriously going to push Nowitzki next year for the role of best player on that team.

              I think a break out year is coming for Al Jefferson. He's a monster on the glass and has great moves inside. He's undersized but he's very quick and VERY strong. Oh yeah break out year for Darko too.
              al jefferson will be a monster, the celts could easily let 'toine walk cause there future at the 4 is solid

              Comment


              • Originally posted by jose
                If I was looking for some good weed Odom, but if I wanted a solid SF Jamison.
                thats the clippers odom, he was stupid back then and had some poor influences, in miami he guided that team in the playoffs. i dont think he'll be a laker for long cause not even shaq could stand to play with kobe

                Comment


                • Give me Jamison for sure.

                  Odom would rather get driggly with Q and Miles than play serious championship ball. Biggest waste of talent in AWHILE.

                  Both guys are kind of soft, but Jamison is better at a few things.

                  Scoring: Jamison
                  Rebounding: Jamison slightly
                  Passing: Odom
                  Handles: Odom
                  Defense: Even but Odom when he feels like it
                  Interior play: Jamison
                  Range: Even

                  Jamison plays harder when he's in the game. C'mon dude came with 50 back to back nights in golden state...and they were all pretty conscious shots that helped his team.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by The Fix
                    thats the clippers odom, he was stupid back then and had some poor influences, in miami he guided that team in the playoffs. i dont think he'll be a laker for long cause not even shaq could stand to play with kobe

                    Odom needs to play on a team that's serious and has a few hardasses to push him around. He needs to take classes with Charles Oakley or something on how not to be a little *****.

                    Comment


                    • Dont forget when Odom came into the league there were people who thought he would be challenging for the best player in the league by this time.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP