Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
    God the game is going to be amazing.

Overtime for sure IMO.
    I'm pretty excited right now. I wouldn't be surprised if this was the finals match up. Probably pretty unlikely, but everyone automatically assumes its the lakers and the cavs in the finals this year. I think Boston gets there if everyone stays healthy.

It'll be interesting to see how Nate Robinson fits in. Stephan Marbury last year didn't really fit in that well with that system, so I'm wondering how a smaller Robinson will fit in. He's a good player though.

Comment

• Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
      I'm pretty excited right now. I wouldn't be surprised if this was the finals match up. Probably pretty unlikely, but everyone automatically assumes its the lakers and the cavs in the finals this year. I think Boston gets there if everyone stays healthy.

It'll be interesting to see how Nate Robinson fits in. Stephan Marbury last year didn't really fit in that well with that system, so I'm wondering how a smaller Robinson will fit in. He's a good player though.
      I personally see the two teams offsetting eachother.

Best Home team maybe v.s. Best road team perhaps overall.

Makes for quite an affair.

Styles make fights........................all that ****.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• two good game on ABC today
        Cavaliers vs Magic
        Celtics vs Nuggets

Comment

• Originally posted by THRILLAinmanila View Post
          Ok let's use this thread to discuss the upcoming NBA playoffs, and place our bets against each other....Let's go basketball fans!~
          i dont really watch basketball...but if i did support a team it would be the
          L.A Lakers...

Comment

• Magic doing well so far, that fuker name Shaq acting like a ***** towards Howard.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              Magic doing well so far, that fuker name Shaq acting like a ***** towards Howard.
              i remember when shaq was coming into the league, and he and wilt had some sort of problem (i forget what it was), and shaq said when he gets old, he hope he's not as miserable as wilt......

look at him now. he's done nothing but talk **** about howard since he entered the league.

Comment

• in what channel?

Comment

• Originally posted by the underboss View Post
                  in what channel?
                  abc.......

Comment

• Thanks......

Comment

• Originally posted by TYREL View Post
                      i remember when shaq was coming into the league, and he and wilt had some sort of problem (i forget what it was), and shaq said when he gets old, he hope he's not as miserable as wilt......

look at him now. he's done nothing but talk **** about howard since he entered the league.
                      aint that a shame over a nickname

Comment

Working...
                      X