Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Re: 2024 to 2025 Crypto Bull Run Predictions?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2024 to 2025 Crypto Bull Run Predictions?

2024 to 2025 Crypto Bull Run Predictions?

Whats good fam sorry my bad haven't logged in for a MIN! Don't even think I did at all in 2023?? Hope everyone is well and blessed!

So the BTC Halving finally took place yesterday 4/19/24. Traditionally the crypto bull run rallies for the next 12 to 18 months after. So where's my fellow crypto bro investors at? What predictions do you see? Will BTC do a 2x? 3X? 4X even?

What alts you see skyrocketing? Eth? Sol? ADA? XRP? Doge? Shib? etc? Holler at ya boy fam!

The bull run will be underwhelming due to the incoming recession and unreasonable expectations based on the last bull run which just happened to coincidence with loose monetary policy that encourages high risk & speculation assets to run hot.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingParadigm View Post
      The bull run will be underwhelming due to the incoming recession and unreasonable expectations based on the last bull run which just happened to coincidence with loose monetary policy that encourages high risk & speculation assets to run hot.
      that sucks! I wanted to finally quit my job lol. but what about BlackRock and all the ETF's coming in??? still no luck???

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post

that sucks! I wanted to finally quit my job lol. but what about BlackRock and all the ETF's coming in??? still no luck???
        It's just a thought. I think, and hope, it will still run just don't be stingy taking profits along the way because way too many people sell too late.

Comment

the US would attempt to fix recession by printing its way out and cutting rates

Inflation benefits itcoin stocks and real estate

Comment

It's just a thought. I think, and hope, it will still run just don't be stingy taking profits along the way because way too many people sell too late.
            oh man I plan to sell fosho my lady even went 1/2 on it with me so I promised her we'll take profits this run. I'm just hoping we can 10x like many experts are saying cuz we damn well need the money!
            BoxingParadigm BoxingParadigm likes this.

Comment

What will win this bull run besides itcoin and eth

Solana

Coinbase and its Base Chain Layer 2

and if the bull run goes through 2025: Monad

itcoin was made by a Japanese

Eth was made by a Russian

Sol was made by a Ukrainian

the East is making nice things because it focused on math and science

Americans study pronouns and have gender identity crises

Comment

I see the XRP/SEC case ending this year depending on how it ends XRP could get the rocket strapped to it or go way down that top 100 list.

I'm reading more about automation, ai, small break throughs in transhumanism so DYOR and hold some of the smaller cap cryptos with actual utility.

We may by the end of this year move more past speculation and into utility assets

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post

oh man I plan to sell fosho my lady even went 1/2 on it with me so I promised her we'll take profits this run. I'm just hoping we can 10x like many experts are saying cuz we damn well need the money!
                  Could have 10x’d with Sol from October to March

you need to get paid by Ukrainians. Sol is Ukrainian tech

dont be the average American who gets nothing in return from their taxes that were sent to natoKraine

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                    the US would attempt to fix recession by printing its way out and cutting rates

Inflation benefits itcoin stocks and real estate
                    Not if we're trying to avoid sticky inflation. The more we print the further out we kick the can. The recession is the cure the economy needs to recover properly. If we print at the first sign of weakness we may never get inflation under control.

Comment

Working...
                    X