No announcement yet.

Many of the articles online are very poorly written

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Many of the articles online are very poorly written

Even on here to be honest, I think I can do as good or better but is it lucrative at all given the time researching?

Does anyone here write online articles?

The writing has gotten worse online. I think it's because less people appreciate good writing and online content doesn't need good writing anymore to be successful. Click-bait, images, short videos, etc. Is enough to get views and be profitable.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingParadigm View Post
      The writing has gotten worse online. I think it's because less people appreciate good writing and online content doesn't need good writing anymore to be successful. Click-bait, images, short videos, etc. Is enough to get views and be profitable.
      Hence what I have been noticing the last few years.

Comment

With all the social media and digital applications available anyone these days can post a blog and call themselves a "writer." Someone can post fake news and call themselves "journalist." And any loser can be an "actor" these days with a streaming app for whatever you are into.
        Slugfester Slugfester likes this.

Comment

Yeah if I didn't know any better, I'd think some of the writers on the main page of this site are Indians hired on Upwork for $5.00 an article. People that speak English as a second or fourth language who make punctuation and grammar mistakes that a C student in high school would never make.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
            Yeah if I didn't know any better, I'd think some of the writers on the main page of this site are Indians hired on Upwork for $5.00 an article. People that speak English as a second or fourth language who make punctuation and grammar mistakes that a C student in high school would never make.
            This is what I was thinking, so of course companies are going overseas to cut costs just like they did in manufacturing 30 years ago.

Comment

A lot of ambiguous phrasing. I have given up on 99% of so-called journalists ever learning the difference between lay and lie, or between less and fewer. The majority of native speakers also misuse these words and many others constantly.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                Even on here to be honest, I think I can do as good or better but is it lucrative at all given the time researching?

Does anyone here write online articles?
                Writers will be replaced so you won't have to worry about it. Have you tried AI?

Comment

Does anyone even read the articles lol...people just see the title and form their opinion
                  Beercules Beercules 15round 15round like this.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post

Writers will be replaced so you won't have to worry about it. Have you tried AI?
                    I have had some conversations with AI, seems like a soyboy who doesn't want to offend anyone or have opinions.

Comment

Working...
                    X