Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man sets himself on fire outside of trump courthouse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [HOLY S**T!] Man sets himself on fire outside of trump courthouse

    WTF is wrong with people?

  • #2
    Welcome to America in 2024. A lot of mfers are crazy.

    Is there any idea if this is a pro-Trump crazy person, a anti-Trump crazy person or just a unaffiliated crazy person?

    I think this is like the 3rd person to do this in the US this year. Believe the other two were affiliated with the Israel/Palestinian sh^t.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Welcome to America in 2024. A lot of mfers are crazy.

      Is there any idea if this is a pro-Trump crazy person, a anti-Trump crazy person or just a unaffiliated crazy person?

      I think this is like the 3rd person to do this in the US this year. Believe the other two were affiliated with the Israel/Palestinian sh^t.
      I’m not too sure. I cant even find the video now. I’m hoping more comes out later and I didn’t get trolled lol.

      if I had to guess probably another pro Palestine guy
      Zaroku Zaroku Eff Pandas Eff Pandas like this.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post

        I’m not too sure. I cant even find the video now. I’m hoping more comes out later and I didn’t get trolled lol.

        if I had to guess probably another pro Palestine guy
        https://x.com/sky_waiker01/status/17...g65J8eVhbS2PLQ

        WTF?

        Comment


        • #5
          I actually respect people who put their money where their mouth is… RIP

          Comment


          • #6
            lockdowns created a lot of wackos

            Comment


            • #7
              Sounds like this guy was anti-government

              20240419_120753.jpg
              -MEGA- -MEGA- likes this.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                Sounds like this guy was anti-government

                20240419_120753.jpg
                Well, I can’t say I disagree with the guy but apparently he has no “adapt and overcome” skills.

                what a loser!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by BuckToothed View Post
                  I actually respect people who put their money where their mouth is… RIP

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Oh well

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X
                    TOP