No announcement yet.

Damn. They Melted Robert E. Lee's Statue

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

When all else fails, just tell the person you disagree with that they're a race traitor. Just like when Cholo called Larry a white supremacist for working with inner city youth instead of looting and burning down black owned businesses.

sad.
    Nahhh, I'm pretty sure that's not why Chollo called him that. Come on, now.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post

That is EXACTLY why Chollo called him that. I recall the conversation and it led to me blocking Chollo since I didn't care to read anymore of his bull****. He was critical of Larry doing "White man stuff" like coaching sports, which he said "does nothing" and called him a white supremacist for being against the riots.

Larry disagreed with Chollo, so Chollo being a low IQ b!tch decided to go the "race traitor" route.

go bump the thread if you can find it.
      GhostofDempsey GhostofDempsey likes this.

Comment

Not all history is worthy of celebrating, is it?
        This right here.

Talking about history isn't bad. You learn from that. Even showing history isn't bad. A lot of times a closer view is needed to really let it sink in what things were like. But celebrating history when its in the context of the civil war losers & specific characters from the side seems way off. And statues tend to represent great people who did great things, paid big prices for this country or were martyred in this country. A guy who failed to take over the country & would have altered our history greatly isn't someone worth celebrating.
        travestyny travestyny likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

That is EXACTLY why Chollo called him that. I recall the conversation and it led to me blocking Chollo since I didn't care to read anymore of his bull****. He was critical of Larry doing "White man stuff" like coaching sports, which he said "does nothing" and called him a white supremacist for being against the riots.

Larry disagreed with Chollo, so Chollo being a low IQ b!tch decided to go the "race traitor" route.

go bump the thread if you can find it.
          It's not that serious to go looking to bump the thread. I took it as you using hyperbole but it seemed way overboard. You kind of cleared it up, tho. The first time you said for not rioting and burning down buildings, and this time you said for being against the riots. To me that sounds like it was a lot more nuanced, which makes sense based on convos I've had with Chollo.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post

Yes free them to go to Jordan

There we’re these Palestinian sisters at my job and they were Christian’s…

they married white Christian dudes and called me uncle…

I am jealous of white dudes who ‘cuz they tall, rich, hood looking get hot chicks.,,

B.UTLER
            Respectfully, why should they go to Jordan? They are actually native to that land, unlike a lot of the European Jews that populate Israel.

Shabbat and shalom.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

Respectfully, why should they go to Jordan? They are actually native to that land, unlike a lot of the European Jews that populate Israel.

Shabbat and shalom.
              Agreed, I don’t like ashkanszi Jews… yet they see me and think I’m a dark skinned Jew.. which means I will work my azz off to get money for my wife and kids…

I walk away saying **** these pink Jews
              they maybe say… he will work for nothing

in prison I was hanging with TS and NF…

I hate gang mindsets

I kinda wish I was born rich, white, and had confidence in farming..

I am not into genocide or retaliation…

my wife thought I was weak. Then i smashed a guy who bumped into her and copped a feel..

Comment

So now you speak for c vista??

My nephew lil mike a marine is willing to fight Chollo
                10000 to one Chollo won’t fight him.. but **** all that bull chit

How many race cards are up your sleeve

harvard ???
                Rockin' Rockin' likes this.

Comment

A great general who was a US traitor and responsible for the death of many Americans because he pledged loyalty to a White Supremacist collective, right?

Do you think Germany should have statues glorifying Hitler for being a "great leader and speaker"?

Not all history is worthy of celebrating, is it? If it's Southern history, it is surely a shameful part of Southern history. Yes, you can oppose history without it being an insult. Do you oppose slavery? Or because it is a part of American history, is it shameful to oppose it?

Let's see if you can string together some answers today.
                  - - Lee more MAN than you, so yeah, inferiority complexes love to destroy works of art, especially Monumental Art.

Lee was offered command of the US forces but declined to resign his commission to return to his Virginia home on the Potomac River across from DC Capital. Without raising a single firearm against the US, they invaded Virginia and ended up taking his home, permanently who's grounds are part of a Monumental US Memorial that I would expect you to want to destroy next.

Never charged with treason. He also signed the first application of readmittance to US citizenship that was the blueprint to reintegrating the Southern States into the Union.

What grade U still treading water in?

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post

- - Lee more MAN than you, so yeah, inferiority complexes love to destroy works of art, especially Monumental Art.

Lee was offered command of the US forces but declined to resign his commission to return to his Virginia home on the Potomac River across from DC Capital. Without raising a single firearm against the US, they invaded Virginia and ended up taking his home, permanently who's grounds are part of a Monumental US Memorial that I would expect you to want to destroy next.

Never charged with treason. He also signed the first application of readmittance to US citizenship that was the blueprint to reintegrating the Southern States into the Union.

What grade U still treading water in?
                    All of that...

and still a US traitor and responsible for the death of many Americans because he pledged loyalty to a White Supremacist collective.

What grade u in?

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
                      Never charged with treason.
                      Oh, and yes. He was charged with treason.

What grade u in?

Today, few people even remember that Lee was charged with treason and had reason to expect he would receive the ultimate punishment for treason, hanging.

https://www.floridabar.org/the-flori...-robert-e-lee/
                      They found the actual indictment.

https://calisphere.org/item/976585fb...d7686689ba88b/

Comment

Working...
                      X